Wanted to know how active the diablo 3 community is

Do people still play this much on the PC? I have the console version to on xbox but i rather play it on pc andwas just curious are people still playing this?

No.

Buy another game.

7 Likes

Yes people paly it on PC. Don’t listen to a few of the trolls on this forum.

If you need help just ask for it, because some of the people on the forum can be very helpful.

• Just stay away from the trolls and you will do fine.
3 Likes

First 2 weeks of any given season – fifty gazillion players! After that…

4 Likes

Weeks? You mean days.

3 Likes

Yes. D3 PC season is still active. I just finished public GR. The game room fills up very fast.

Yep. Even during the double bounties last season, I could barely find more than one person to pub with. Most of the time it showed 0 people playing on T16. Even in the last couple days of the event.

On Asia server, however, plenty of action. If you count all the bots, since Asia is Bot Central.

Don’t mind Avalon, he’s just salty because I called out his hypocrisy over spamming pointless threads. He growls at people who ask simple questions, yet he makes the lamest threads for the tiniest thing noone cares about, often multiple times a day. But that’s what happens when you spend far too much time on the internet. You think it’s your own living room…

1 Like

if you look at the communities tab there are some really huge channels to find games with. the in-game pub stuff is really stinky. they need some better options there.

1 Like

In the Americas region I typically see, ~40 players in public rifts and ~75 in public grifts, we’re in mid season.

Currently at 1:44pm EST, public season games shows:

• 58 Bounties (possibly some bots here)
  • 44 Rifts
  • 57 Grifts

Non-Season shows:

• 0 Bounties
  • 0 Rifts
  • 13 Grifts

Many people play private games, so there is still some life to keep you engaged.

Huge channels means nothing when noone is talking except for the occasional demand for help that just gets ignored more often than not (I know because they keep coming back).

1 Like

I just jumped into public bounties to test it out. I usually don’t do public random games. It was great. I did like 5 rounds. Only had to kick 1 guy. Very fast. Had to wait 28 seconds once to find players. Others were instant.

4 Likes

Also, when I linked a bad primal on the General Chat, I always got a lot of responses laughing at my luck.

The Greater Rift community is rather active too.

But the most active will alway Greater Rift Public Game. People can argue that most players in the Public Bounty is a bot, but I am certainly GR pub is not.

2 Likes

If you read enough threads, not only do you learn a lot about the game, it becomes obvious who genuinely cares and who assists. There are some people who spent a long time analysing the mathematics, DPS etc etc who share their info. You’ll find most of what you want once you work out who is genuine and who is a troublemaker. This behaviour on both sides, only occurs when a game is active, it does not when a game is inactive, so yes to your question.

EDIT: Additionally MAC players play with PC players. Consoles are a different game design though they have the same content, so they have their own realm.

1 Like

Not sure of the numbers but in PC version, I can almost always instantly join a T16 Neph Rift, Greater Rift, and Bounties. Im my expereience there are always players to play with in T16 Season. So yes i guess there are a good amount of active players on the PC version.

Days for people who play in groups. There are people who play solo!

1 Like

I play every season, but only solo. There’s not enough booze on the planet to make playing with others bearable… :beer: :cocktail: :wine_glass:

2 Likes

You can get lvl 70 solo faster than in group. So yes, “days” - not “weeks” .)

the public bounties are awesome. Im spending so many mats that I might actually run out of souls lol.

Bull. There are groups high on GR Leaderboards in the time it takes a solo player to hit 70.

I suspect the vast majority of players are in private games.