Vyr Archon Build Gloves

I got this Vyr Gloves…

+1000 Int
+6% attack speed
Crit +10%
Crit +80%

which stats should be rerolled to cool down?

Thanks

Ancient quad IAS Vyr’s gloves are pretty rare. In this case I’d consider rolling int to CDR.

That being said, non-weapon gear IAS doesn’t have a whole lot of value. Once you are capped at 5 APS (you typically will be any time you have overlapping stacks), gear IAS is worth exactly nothing.

And even if you aren’t capped, you don’t get much value from it. With 150+ stacks rolling, it’s only going to be like a 2-2.5% DPS increase when you aren’t overlapped. 1000 int will often be worth more than that. And int is always worth more once you are capped at 5 APS.

It’s very marginal, and unless you have like 10k paragon, from a pure DPS perspective, 1000 int is pretty much always going to be better. IAS on gear does have some very fringe benefits, e.g. if it puts you up an AT breakpoint while out of Archon. That’s not very likely though, the AT breakpoints are pretty far apart at the level of APS we’re talking about. Once you have stacks rolling, you shouldn’t have much trouble hitting the 4 FPT breakpoint, only takes 143 Swami stacks with 10% paragon + Gogok + 7% on weapon. If you’ve hit that, then again, 7% on gloves will do literally nothing out of Archon. And if you have less than 143 stacks, there’s only a narrow window where 7 IAS will put you put a breakpoint, only between 136 and 142 stacks. Less than that it’s not enough to bump you up to the 4 FPT breakpoint, and more than that you’re already over the 4 FPT breakpoint anyway.

There might be some fringe benefits for bumping you up a BP in Archon at times early on in the rift, so in theory you could get generate stacks a few frames faster early on in your rotation and get rolling a bit faster. That effect is difficult to quantify, though.

All that being said, there’s a few high level players that like having quad IAS + CDR gloves for Vyr’s. Can’t really argue with their results. And ancient quad gloves are rare enough that you might want to think about it.

EDIT: You’re only 1200 paragon? That’s tricky. I think in that case, keeping the int and rolling off the IAS is probably best for you right now. Shame to ruin a nice pair of potential quad gloves, but at your level, 1000 int should do a lot more for you than 6 IAS.

Quad means
Crit chance
Crit Damage
IAS
CDR
??

Yeah, sorry. Should have been a bit more clear.

I think at your paragon I’d probably go for

int
crit chance
crit damage
cdr

Problem is, the the roll you got is pretty rare. It’s much easier to get int/crit chance/crit damage/cdr gloves than it is to get ias/crit chance/crit damage/cdr gloves. If you roll the ias to CDR and decide later you actually would have rather rolled the int to cdr instead, it’ll be extremely hard to get another pair of gloves you can roll that way. It’s a rare roll.

Do you mean
Ias
crit chance
crit damage
cdr

gloves like this shines in late paragon levels? however my low paragon level will be severely handicapped if I reroll int into CDR?

Thanks

Yeah basically. And talking like 5000-10000 paragon here. I still use int + crit chance + crit damage + cdr gloves at 2000+ paragon.

For sure at your paragon, keeping the int and rolling the IAS to CDR will be way better. And it will be a really long time until the ias option would be better for you.

haha I will keep this gloves for later …

I will try to farm gloves with
Int
CC
CD
CDR

I assume

Ias , crit chance,crit damage,cdr glove will beat the “Int” version later in paragon level?

Hi,

Glove 1 (been using this for years)
988 Int
vit → 50% Crit Damage
10% Crit Chance
8% CDR
Fire resistance

Glove 2 (Primal) (newly found)
INT
IAS
Crit Chance
Armor → Crit Damage