VV hasn't played on battle.net

The communication on console is so bad. The wheel is not helpful at all for the actions needed. For example: tp up, tp pls. Or Wp pls. Those are a few most common phrases used on multiplayer. It also doesn’t help that I can only tell commands to people in your current immediate area. Not being able to properly communicate to the entire party feels so isolated. Add text support please! We will all thank you for it. Also I didn’t like that VV basically were showing off lobbies like they were improvements. They ruin the entire economy/community. I understand VV said it wasn’t possible to get done by launch but it is necessary for long term engagement. No one is going to go threw the headache of trading on console. If I have to do act 3 on every single character on new ladder just because I can’t get a tp to trav I’ll end my d2r ceerer right here.

1 Like

So much Text from 100 of players in many Foren ,but sry to tell you its for nothing. They want you to buy thats why they keep you hope . But nothing will Happen after release as they already praised theirself for the awsome New modernized multiplayer experience. You know we Konsole players are totally different. We dont like talking ,helping ,trading with random people ,and our brain works not as good we cant write game names to create. Thx for helping us low brainer.