Visual bug with Follower all skills token

I have used the Enchantress with Hand of the Prophet Focus (all skills) for GR 115 speeds with my season DH (EU server). Sometimes when I bring up her screen (the “F” key) only half of her skills are shown as selected (one skill of the two in each category)., even though they should all be seen as selected.
It’s only a visual bug because I can see from my stat screen that both Amplification and Prophetic Harmony are active even though Prophetic H. is shown as deselected and that Focused Mind (attack speed) is active even if it’s not shown as active. If I remove her Focus and put it back everything is normal again.
I have a screen shot of course.

You can upload your screenshot to a site such as imgur.com, and then paste the link here. Then select the link and click the </> button to format it so that you will be allowed to post it.

1 Like

This is a screenshot (as it was suggested that I put it up):
Imgur
I first thought that the bug could have something to do with the Enchantress dying and reviving. But that wasn’t the case.
The cursor doesn’t show on screenshots in case someone thinks it’s a fake picture.

2 Likes

That’s why I like to use Irfanview. And it’s free. It also includes Irfanview Thumbnails, a Windows Explorer style window that lets you browse folders and shows the images, if there are any. And even though there’s buttons to download Plugins and Irfanview Thumbnails, you don’t need to. You have a choice of 32-bit or 64-bit. It has many features, if you need them. (My needs are simple, so I don’t use most of them).

To take a screenshot: Run Irfanview. Press C. In the upper right corner of the Capture Setup window that opens, you can set a hot-key for your screenshots. Click Start. The Capture Setup window will close and Irfanview will minimize. Now you can capture your images at your system’s resolution. (For me, that’s 96 dpi). And, if you don’t want to capture your mouse cursor, you can set that too. (Under the field to set your hot-key).

Sorry to get off-topic. Just some FYI stuff.

1 Like