"Visions" questions

I get what the game drops. I am referring to gear, of course. Game drops 1 primal per season (the one dropped at grift 70) and 2-5 ancients per season.

How have you played D3 for 20 years when it has been out for 11 years, are you related to Bravata?

I haven’t played WW barb in years but if set up and played right it should crush everything up to GR 90 with ease (T16, echoing nightmares, visions etc.).

If that’s your average seasonal result, your average season is really really short. Even this one that I only played for a couple of days to get the journey and paragon 800 done had more loot than that.

Are you new to HC? You have to sacrifice some damage for survivability. Some of those floors are brutal, and deadly for some builds. For example, if your build requires adds to be viable, you get the floor with the 3 bosses and you will have a hard time. I am betting you won’t die again there though. Lesson learned right, but that lesson is harsh.

You are low paragon and no doubt have low HP and DPS.

Try to get to 800 paragon, with 1k HP minimum and you’ll be able to handle the bosses and blue elites.

I play HC only and haven’t ripped from T16 enmity’s.

Good luck and enjoy this season!