Vesalius icon glitch and he won't teleport on spawn

This boss, man, he spawns in a lot of times, and then obviously his map icon is still glitched for some reason so you have no idea where he is. After that, sometimes he just won’t teleport at all. Its happened twice today where he spawned in a corridor map but all the way on a spot that doesn’t connect so I had to run around for a few minutes just to get to him. Man just get the bosses to activate upon their spawn and instantly teleport to a certain distance in the general area where the character is… maybe to like screen distance. Man, try something. Bro.

2 Likes

Should.ve been fixed long ago. Terrible support from the devs…

1 Like

This boss is so new I’m really not sure why it went live with so many issues. How many patches has it been now?

Ongoing support for Diablo 3!

“… wait, you say we now have to do anything for Diablo 3 like bugfixes, tweaks, changes and all that stuff? … wait, even for “not-recently-added/changed”-stuff?
We did mean something else, sorry for the misunderstanding.”

Mark my words, but for the solving you gotta wait a bit. 1 year +/- cause the forges are burning hot.

Edit: Btw. he doesn’t even teleport after having been engaged when being outranged (almost always will try to slowly levitate to the player. When trying to get him to a better area that is far in the distance… better prepare to kite him a minute or two. Once he is +/- at the border of the screen in “range”, he might start casting again his “diving pseudo-teleport” - not guaranteed to chose your current location for that though… (dive-teleporting backwards, yeeeeeehaaaaaawwwww ^_________^)