Very very curious drop chance

[/quote]
[/quote]

1. Not Getting Primal Drops
    Primals are a RARE drop. Bad RNG is not a bug. Primals are about 1 in 400 drop chance. If your max blood shard count is greater then 1200, the primals drops are activated on that account type (Non-Season, Non-Season Hardcore, Season, Season Hardcore). If it is a season character, then you should get a primal drop on your very first GR70 clear. Non-Seasonal does not get the guaranteed drop but they will still unlock.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Hello, I play on Diablo 3 and this season I could be connected more often being partially unemployed because of the virus. I passed the 2300 paragon (last season 1800) but I find that I get less first than the other seasons with yet more paragon …
I try to mount a Thorns Bombardment Crusader with akkhan and invoker because I am convinced that this season it can reach a place in the ranking (gr 123 validated yesterday) but I dropped only roland, aegis of valor and absolutely nothing in akkhan and invoker. Same with kanai’s cube.
The drop chance you give is far from the one I have, I feel like I’m far from having the same drop ratio as the other players (compared with those of my clan), it had already given me this impression especially last season but I had dropped to inform you but now I’m more than convinced.
Thanks for that. Kindly, Mr. Ternisien Sébastien

ps : i’m French it’s google traduction maybe you don’t understand

The droprate is about 1/400 averaged across all players. Some are very lucky and get lots of drops. Some are very unlucky, and get very few drops.

If there were no unlucky players, then that would indicate that Blizzard was messing with the RNG of the drops and using a “Pity-Timer” to force a drop when a player has gone too many hours without a primal, and it appears that they are not doing that.

Just remember, For every super lucky player, there is also a super unlucky player, and this is normal. You are the unlucky player this season.

Sorry, man. It had to happen to someone, or it would not be a fair and normal distribution.

This is normal: https://i.imgur.com/4PMlxBV.png
This is what you are asking for: https://i.imgur.com/l84BKXQ.jpg

I’m going to be completely up-front about totally stealing this for future reference.

1 Like

I just googled Normal Distribution Curve, and copied the image off their website.

Here is the unaltered image: https://media.cheggcdn.com/media/e56/e5610b04-9caa-4ad6-b511-32468a61f127/CL-23900V_image_007.png

I don’t think that a normal distribution curve is something that can be copyrighted.

ok, but it would be two seasons that I’m in this situation, it’s painful, I also find that this chance of drop is poorly made Blizzard.
In addition, I’ve been back to work recently so less game time therefore less chance of drop than someone who will spend his whole day on the game.

The point is that this is not a bug, and the discussion belongs in another forum.

Again, sorry you are unlucky this season.

Please see:How to Write a Good Bug Report

Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum.

4 Likes