Vengful Wind & Won Khim Lau

Does anyone know if there a chance where both of these weapons would drop? I have been farming like crazy and only the fist weapon I got would be the one that I do not need at all.

I feel like these two weapons are meant not to be drop, but to be craft only. Not once I find any of these weapons anicent at all… will there be an update to fix this issue?

Both are normal weapons which drop ANYWHERE. For 99+ % of D3 gear, there is no special drop area, with the exception of quest items and stuff like Leorics Crown.

You can however craft lvl 70 fists at the Blacksmith and upgrade them to legendaries in the cube.

I tried that, waste too much of resources just to craft. That freaking devil “Kadala” are a useless person who don’t give anything but crappy stuff, which is a useless in my eyes.

I understand that this game is rigged, but at least give us players a little break.

Yes, rolling for weapons at Kadala is a waste of time, since she can drop any sort of weapon, not just fists.

Gamble for fist weapons at Khadala. This gives you resource free crafting items (and a slim chance at something good - she actually rolled a primal Aether Walker for me this season). Upgrade these in the cube for the desired item. You can craft fist weapons at the blacksmith, but these cost materials which can be an issue if your resources are low.

1 Like

Spending 75 shards on a random 1 hander is extremely inefficient. You are very likely to get swords, axes and maces instead of the fist weapons that you want. The best way to get a fist weapon is to upgrade rare fist weapons (either crafted at the Smith or random drops from anywhere) in Kanai’s Cube.

3 Likes

Basically its Kadala Gamble anything that is 25 shards (armor) and Upgrade Rare in the Cube for everything else (Weapons/Jewelry).

1 Like