Valor or Invoker/Akkan?

So, Icyveins and a lot of other internet sources (probably because they parrot Icyveins) suggest the Valor build as the best one for the season. These sources are obviously wrong because the leaderboards are full of Thorns builds. Is there a catch that I am missing? Like are the Thorns builds only better than Valor at high paragon or something? Or do the sites rate Valor higher because of it’s RGK potential in groups?

How are they wrong? The leaderboard depends on what people play. Just cause Valor is not first, does not mean it’s not the best.

I like thorns because it is lazy. Then again, I’ve only played it once and did not like the suggested method so I switched it up some. I also don’t try to reach GR150 or beat anyone on the wankoff chart so what I do is irrelevant.

I don’t think Valor is the best at a season’s normal paragon range — 5k or less. I’d give that to Bombardment.

People are just sick of valor. Especially with all the nerfs. Im pretty sick of bombardment too, lol.

As someone who played tank specs in WoW for many years I say Invoker. It’s a great build fantasy to just run in and take hits to the face while mobs hurt themselves.

Invoker needs 3GR buff,now 20k player can’t clear GR150 solo in non-season.