Upgrade Rare Item Troubles

Just got finished with a t13 rift, and had quite a few blood shards to spend. Went to Kadala and bought as many quivers as I could afford. When I went to go upgrade them in the Kanai’s Cube, there was one quiver that wouldnt upgrade to a legendary. I had the resources, I selected the right recipe. Not sure what went wrong. Just in case it was needed, the name of the quiver was “Watch Enigma”

If it has “reduce level requirement” affix then it cannot be upgraded.

Just read over the stats of the item, I neglected to look at the required level for the item, and it was 61. Just didnt expect for Kadala to give me something that wasnt level 70.

Not true. A reduced level requirement affix on a level 70 item doesn’t change the fact that it is still a level 70 item. It can still be upgraded.

@Timber
I just test it and seems you are right.
I must be confusted with the seasonal quest for “crafting a level 70 item”. If the item has “reduce level requirement”, the quest is not awarded.

@calcon
Then I don’t know why you failed to upgrade. Would you post a screenshot of the item and what you put into the cube? Update the ss to some sharing site and paste the link in your reply. Highlight the link and press </> button on the editing toolbar.

Alrighty, tell me if the link doesn’t work. Haven’t done anything like this before https://files.fm/u/bf4nfan3#/view/u4sungd9 Its only level 61 so that would be the reason why it didn’t upgrade, however I got it from Kadala on a level 70 character. Which is strange because Kadala shouldn’t give items under level 70 if you’re level 70.

It’s a level 61 item. It needs to be level 70 to be upgraded.

But she does, occasionally, give you level 66 or 61 rare items. She may even give you low level magic items too, but who bothers to check those? Probably not a bug. You are gambling, after all.

Eh you’re right. I just haven’t had this happen before. Thanks for the help :slight_smile: