Until season 26 ends huh?

My pub group just finished split bounties and only got one cache per act. You can’t even make something this simple work right.

1 Like

Tested it with Act I… works fine for me.

4 Likes

Just did an act3 bounty run and received two caches as expected.

3 Likes

LOL,OP. Empty your bags before turning in Bounties. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Are you sure you were on season?

7 Likes

worked fine for me t16 act 4 got 2 caches (last night)

4 Likes

Works fine, no issues.

4 Likes

Not sure of anything lol, this is the same guy

1 Like

Your seasonal hero - Omnislash - shows as “Last updated on May 13, 2022 1:35 PM PDT”, i.e. 16 days ago. So, were you doing the Bounties on a non-seasonal hero, maybe? That would be relevant because the double bounty buff is only available to seasonal heroes.

4 Likes

My entire pub group had this happen nothing to do with having full bags.

how many weeks ago? ht tps: //us. diablo3 .blizzard. com/en-us/ profile/Loading-12302/hero/ 139662887 shows like the other guy said - Last updated on May 13, 2022 1:35 PM PDT

1 Like

This literally happened to me at 6am CST this morning and the bounty group after that it was giving 2 caches again. My entire SEASONAL group got only 1 cache per act, no full inventory nothing.

By the way, just though I’d mention this, if you’re providing a link to a Blizzard website (e.g. the Armoury site) you’re allowed to embed those without the Trust Level usually needed for embedding hyperlinks, as their own site is on a white-list of sites you can link to. So, there’s no need to break up the URL of an Armoury link.

1 Like

Lol, it is doubtful that this is only happening to your group. You were probably playing non-season as the double bounty buff only exists in season.

Confirmed. Still double caches or I’ve started to see doubles.

(Image)