Unable to open profile

I’m unable to open my user profile, doing so gives error 500

https://eu.diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/profile/kan3-2186/hero/154408092

Someone played with URLs…

The OP has a valid, updated URL for their profile (i.e. they’ve included blizzard in the URL). The issue is that some heroes on an account will show correctly, and some will give “500 internal server error” messages. As examples…

Well over half of my heroes give the 500 error, and I cannot import any of them into d3planner, which tells me there’s no such profile. This has been broken for over two months at this point. Disappointing they can’t even respond to acknowledge it, let alone fix it.

2 Likes

Hm, RockyXXVI works for me :slight_smile:
The error 500 seems to happen, if a character hasn’t been used for some weeks or even months. To make them accessible in the armory, i opened them in D3. After that the armory page for it worked again for me.

1 Like

The only problem with that scenario is that I started a game with every single one of my heroes on the day that Patch 2.7.3 was applied so I could spend paragon points, re-allocate gems, swap out gear, and so on and RockyXXVI is a seasonal hero, that’s been logged in every day since the season started. In other words, the back-end data for all of my heroes was refreshed less than a fortnight ago. Some of my heroes whose armoury pages work haven’t been logged in since then, some of my heroes whose armoury pages fail have been.

I get the “500” page for RockyXXVI… Google Chrome, Win 10.

Blizzard needs to fix its website… it’s a disgrace.

1 Like

I know kan3 gave us a “good” URL.
But someone played whit URL (htacess).

So, can we all just agree that this is broken (in various ways) and Blizzard should fix it because it’s been months at this point?

2 Likes

Looks like the “500” error is now fixed… i check all my US heroes, and all of Meteorblade’s EU heroes… and everything shows up.

Hopefully, this is the end of that issue.

3 Likes

I use 2 websites and an app, since “yesterday”, everything works correctly again.

The 3 were “out” since they played with the website/url/whatyouwant