Unable to finish seasonal chapter II

Can not craft lvl 70 gears to finish the chapter II reward because of the altar changed gears to all lvl 1

You need to raise the blacksmith to rank 12 to craft level 70 gear. The “Level 1” is only the level required for the player (though not followers) to wear it. The gear is still level 70… just select the highest yellow item once the blacksmith is rank 12 and it will work fine.

5 Likes

Rare items with a higher level are sovereigns.

And as a reminder, you can do a search on the forums…

5 Likes

OMG, not this “bug” again.

3 Likes

i am already LV70,and blacksmith rank 12, but craft gears all lvl 1!
Please fix it!

Dude, search the forum. THIS IS NOT A BUG!

4 Likes

God…

Just read this thread…

2 Likes

Why not? Everybody else can.

NO IT DIDN’T. The items do not change Level. It’s the LEVEL REQUIREMENT that has changed.

Craft a Level 70 Weapon or Armor

Craft a Level 70 Ring or Amulet

Artisans must be Level 12

THIS IS NOT A BUG !

5 Likes

No, the Altar changes the level requirement (i.e. what level the hero needs to be in order to wear it) to level 1. The item’s level remains whatever it naturally was. Craft any Sovereign item at the blacksmith because those are level 70 items.

4 Likes

Level 70 Rare items

All Level 70 Rare items, when crafting, start with the prefix Sovereign.
    Exception: Level 70 Rare Scythes start with the prefix Grandmaster.
    Exception: Level 70 Rare Phylacteries start with the prefix Embalming.
    4 Likes

The Altar does not change the gear to level 1, it only changes the requirement to wear it to level one for the player. Craft a yellow sovereign piece of gear and try to equip on the follower. It won’t work because the Altar doesn’t change the level for followers and the gear level is still 70.

Just an idea - Names aside, armor value is helpful. One perspective is to craft an item with the highest armor value, another is to craft one matching your legendary.

Aside from clearing the objective, upon targeting the conquest of completing GR45 without any set items, I ended up crafting some legendaries to replace the few (ancient) set items I was wearing. I could only use armor value to pick the highest one.

This thread is useful to point out that a small UI change could clarify things. Last season I couldn’t equip some “level 1” items on my follower.

1 Like