Unable to find players

On console, i haven’t seen anyone yet. What am I doing wrong when selecting public play?

Me too! Have you found the reason why? I can’t play with other people and I don’t know why…

SOO frustrating. Got reaper. All updated. Can’t join a public game… I just want to join a public game and play some d3 wtf

It looks like you are level 2, and playing on non-season. Most players are playing the season, and at this point, they are all on T16 difficulty.

Personally, I would recommend playing the campaign first so you understand the game mechanics and lore, but if you want to play with other people as quickly as possible, then I would recommend making a seasonal character, and asking for help gearing up in one of the powerleveling communities.

Also, it will be important to read a build guide if you want to play with others. You can’t just throw on a bunch of random gear and expect others to want to play with you. You need to have a working build so you can contribute to the party.

1 Like

Also note that Season 24 may only have about 3 weeks left. (Seasons only last around 3 months and Season 24 started on July 23, 2021).

That’s still plenty of time if you can get someone to power-level you, gear up quickly and can keep up with your Party members.
Good luck and good hunting!  

1 Like

They haven’t even announced a PTR for the next patch / season yet, the PTR would run for 2 weeks, and then there’s some post-PTR time before the current season ends and the patch is applied to live, ready for Season 25. I’d reckon there’s at least 5 weeks left before the current season ends, especially as the last couple of seasons have been well in excess of 3 months duration.