Unable to CHANGE extracted legendary powers in Kanai's Cube

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m playing D3:ROS UEE on XBOXSX. The version is up to date.
I have been developing two characters, the Barbarian and the Necromancer. I found the Kanai Cube with my Barbarian, extracted one legendary power but it didnt apear in the Kanais Cube field. Then i extracted 3 more legendary powers, wich i have been using for a while now. Meantime a got better items, i extracted them, but there is not an option to change these powers in the Kanai Cube field in my inventory. The legendary items dissapeared after extracted, the other crafts items needed for the extraction disappeared too. But the legendary power didnt appear in the Kanai Cube.
I checked the forum and Youtube, and the items where strictly weapons and belts that are used by the Barbarian, even rings and neclaces with legendary powers used by the Barbarian were extracted to the Kanai Cube, but they didnt show up. I can’t even make a selection in Kanai Cube window.
To test it, i change to my Necromancer, extracted some legendary powers from his items, strictly used only by the Necrmancer and with this character i have open slots in Kanai Cube, nut nothing i can choose, not even powers from rings, that should be avaible from the extraction from my barbarian.
I reinstalled the game, still the same bug. I saw on Youtube, that ther should be a selection from powers that i extracted in Kanai Cube’s Window.
Please help, i cannot develop my Hero’s further.
Thanks in advance,

• Open Kanai’s Cube
  • Pres RB/R1 to switch to second tab
  • ???
  • Profit

It’s that simple.

Class specific items can’t be selected in cube by other classes.

1 Like

You also have to go to the cube in camp, you can’t switch powers from your inventory whenever you want. That just shows you which powers you currently have associated.

1 Like