Unable to access my profile

I’m living in Canada and when I am at the us.battle.net I cannot access my list of hero
It says no hero find i have like 13.

Hi :

Not sure where you were trying to find them… but I can see them here: https://us.diablo3.com/en-us/profile/Lidrach-11534/career

If you click your avatar in your original post, you get a popup with “View Activity” and “View Profile”. Click “View Profile”.

1 Like

Clicking on us.battle.net profile should redirect you now to us.diablo3.com.
If it does not, change the address manually and it should work.

Hi:

I think I understand what @Lidrach is doing or trying to do…

If I open us.battle.net, I get redirected to Blizzard Entertainment ; then if I click on Diablo III under Games (or on the menu at the top of the page), it brings me to https://diablo3.blizzard.com/ and there, it does say that “No characters were found”.

Looks like the web profiles on diablo3.blizzard.com are down atm for Europe and Americas. I’m normally logged out on that site… so I can open any region as needed… so I don’t normally use that way to see my profile (besides, my profile pages are bookmarked in my browser).

1 Like

yes that is the issue. Why it does that? I don’t know.

Hi:

Blizzard has been trying to migrate its Diablo 3 web pages to diablo3.blizzard.com ; there’s a post by Blizzard here:

This migration is not without issues and, for now, it looks like the web pages are available both on us.diablo3.com and diablo3.blizzard.com. As a consequence, your web profiles are “available” at two different addresses…

I say “available” (in quotes) because it looks like the web profile on the diablo3.blizzard.com is not working currently. You could save these 2 addresses as bookmarks in your browser… that way, you don’t have to go looking for them – that’s what I do. Use one version and see if it works; if it doesn’t, go to the other one.

Also, the access to the web profiles has been having difficulties (to stay polite)… sometimes it works, others it doesn’t. Nothing we can do about it, we just have to wait for Blizzard to figure it out.

Good luck in your games !

1 Like