Uliana update is a joke?

They need to make it so your auto attacks apply your rune with Mythic Rhythm works correctly before the update anything else.

1 Like

Noā€¦ the monk him self is a joke.

1 Like

EDIT-MADSTONE HELMET

i been messing around with a POJ TR set that uses the exploding palm helmetā€¦the helmet makes your seven sided strike apply palm, it applies it to like 7 mobs, using the 14sec cd rune on SSS, with zodiac ring the cd is constantly and you can keep palm up forever if wanted.

supposedly from the internet, that helmet applies every rune of exploding palm, if thats true it means youre getting the 20% dmg taken runeā€¦so that almost covers the damage loss from dropping capt crimsons.

its decent so far solo, but in groups the extra palms ARE VERY NOTICEABLE.

i think this could be a legit group spec for monk that brings a little bit of everything, damage, cc, mantras, and every rune exploding palms.

its pretty fun to be able to apply palms and have the damage to be able to actually explode them. you should try it.

WHEN i apply my palms and just stand there and let the group kill stuff, the explosions dont do anything, BUT if i press tempest rush and channel it while the mobs are dying, those explosions absolutely devastate groups of mobs from the 15000% damage buff from poj set while channel TR.

also happens the free cyclone strikes going off from whomkhimlau also really benefit the palm explosions, how convenient to have them grouped up automatically!!

ā€˜ā€™ The unique affix applies the [Exploding Palm] fully benefiting from all runes and enhancements, to each enemy hit by the [Seven-Sided Strike] ā€˜ā€™

i did this non season, with a 4th cube slot you can really exercise this build.

ā€¦youre welcome monksā€¦

theres also a thing with COE ring and how madstone gives every rune palm, maybe SOJ, and the seven sided strike belt does offer nice dmg mitigation to offset the crimson set loss a bit.

Madstone applies whatever rune you have selected, NOT every rune. If you donā€™t have it on your skill bar, it applies the base un-runed version. The wording you saw means that the EP that Madstone applies receives the benefit from whatever rune you have selected.

oooohhhzzz, ok good to know, still fun in groups tho, i got bigger booms now

more just for fun

Exploding palm buff gain X% power for each second it is on .
It shouldnā€™t do damage , just increase the amount it will do.

All exploding palms in the explosion detonate with the highest value.
Letting a victim live with exploding palm while you group mobs to him would be fun.

OR
Uliana needs a stacking dot component or stacking explosion the longer the fight the bigger the explosions.

I just now saw the vid. Is it from you? Whoever it playes he does it the wrong way. He wants to apply palm manually, he does not pull well and if you ask me the shenlong version is stronger. Finished a 128 already with much less paragon.

Yeah, absolutely. But the time a palm is on the enemy is not a good factor since palms are applied every third hit. Better would be something to stack dots (but how is it done technically?). Kind of an additional component to striken. And by the way: Uliana has no good supporting leg gem. I even use eso to have better survivability solo.
Also enough would be a x2 factor on palm damage overall and a +35-50% boss dmg on the set. Especially the additional boss dmg would only affect solo play, in groups almost every other build is faster in killing rg.

Jitter-1843. I Play Alone Because 2 Many Spells Makes Me Nervous & My Monk Goes In & Shoots Cyclones & Goes Back & Then In Shooting More & Love Monks & Bruce Lee & In My Mind He Is More Like Wolf than Dragon for Iā€™ve Studied All & Dragons are Small & Jump Not Fly. So Bruce Lee Is Wolf after Reading About Them. Back to Monk every Piece I Where Is Ancient Legendary Save Socketed Amulet 100% Damage & 10 Critical Damage & Goā€™s with Ring of I Forget & I Use 2 That Joined Together Are Magic & My Damage Is 2300.000 & I Wear Arm Brace that Picking Up Gold Grants Experience & Got So Much Gold Itā€™s Not Funny & Playing Monster Power 10 Grants Me Nothing Better & Crafting Same. If yeah Can Help Me With Advice or Any Thing Please Look Me Up & Iā€™m Brain Damaged Cripple Bound to Wheelchair Until Death Do We Park & My Wife The 4 Wheeled Charoite of Life 4 Now