UE6 Multishot Video

This was GR126 w/ Multishot:Broadside, Endless Walk and the Follower using Nemesis and Flavor of Time.

No Conduit, but a Power Pylon on the boss. It seems like I was on pace to clear this without Flavor of Time.

The build definitely gets a bump from the new Follower. They really have to buff this build, because UE6 is really fun to play

7 Likes

Can’t let me just have my rank 1 huh :joy:. I just got my 126 UE MS clear too at the end of my stream not even half a day ago lol.

I concur though, I had a lot of fun playing UE MS again and throwing on my hexing pants brought back much needed nostalgia.

Noticed you didn’t use Ess of Johan. How did it feel to you, considering you were using physical MS?

1 Like

It’s the aspect ratio, he has the pixel high-ground advantage. With a 11520x48 monitor, you can clear GR150.

1 Like

Oh my Gerd… we need to #ban11520x48monitors

I can see your house on the map, better watch out.

3 Likes

It worked well. I started Broadside, switched to Arsenal, then went back to Broadside. It was noticeably stronger. The density didn’t even need to be perfectly packed, the progress bar told the whole story.

I commend you for doing 126 on Arsenal, it’s not easy. One other thing, the nemesis bracer is helping a lot, it’s free progress. You’re gonna kill those elites anyways, so it’s nice when you can get an extra 4 or 8 orbs along the way, provided no Wallers.

2 Likes

nice vid. been a big fan of strafe since the old n6 came out, so god was great (no pun intended) but ue having a chance isnt too bad to see either

Yeah, but you have to be Marty Feldman to see it all at once.

3 Likes

The UE6/MS is my favorite build of all time on a DH . I think that with the new follower it could have great potential in pushing higher GR’s if it were to get a little buff . Man I would love to see this build get some attention so it could shine once again . Best bow shooting build in the game for DH if you ask me .

1 Like

I didn’t try swapping Dawn for Odyssey’s End in the cube, it probably has a similar feel to M6 Multishot, more generator.

When the time comes to push that board, we’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

I can finish any 121 but 122 is like hitting a wall. or maybe I just suck :slight_smile:

since I’m fishing for pylons now (my top 121 clear didn’t have condi nor power) I can key in 125+ right away…

1 Like

I am curious you mentioned putting on Hexing pants, what is the advantage of that versus Captain Crimson’s set bonus (pants and belt?) I am a returning player so a bit out of the loop.

Hey Velkroe, Hexing Pants is for pure stutter step play with Focus and Restraint rings. You have to keep moving while firing to get the damage and resource bonuses. This item was mentioned in Dieoxide’s post, he used Hexing Pants way before Captain Crimson and Squirts Amulet became a thing. I’m not sure if he’d still choose Hexing Pants for max push – maybe he can chime in and tell you.

I personally run Multishot with Endless Walk + CoE + Captain Crimson. My Follower uses Flavor of Time. I take damage while creating density, retreat, let the Endless Walk bonus charge up while blasting stuff on Physical cycle.

At some point I will try cubing Odyssey’s End instead of Dawn to see if the progress is any good – my gut tells me it’ll be a wash.

that makes sense thank you