Typhon's Veil reworked and more changes for Wiz

New Class Set: The Typhon’s Veil
2-Piece Bonus: Double the duration of Hydras and increase the number of heads on multi-headed Hydras by one each time you damage an enemy
with Magic Missile with a maximun of 5 heads per hydra. Casting Magic Missile reduce the damage taken by 40%.
4-Piece Bonus: Damage taken is reduced by 4% for each Hydra head alive as long as there is one available. Each time you take damage, a Hydra heads dies.
(Magic Missile restores a head if missing when damaging an enemy - 2P bonus.)
6-Piece Bonus: Hydras deal 800% increased damage for each Hydra head alive
Serpent’s Sparker
You may have one extra Hydra active at a time and they deal 350-400% increased damage.
The Magistrate
Frost Hydra Your Hydras now periodically casts your runed Frost Nova and deal 350-400% increased damage.
Etched Sigil
While channeling Arcane Torrent, Disintegrate, and Ray of Frost damage is increased by 400-500% and Mirror Images copy your attacks doing the same damage.
Deathwish
While channeling Arcane Torrent, Disintegrate, or Ray of Frost, their damage is increased by 250-325%.
Aether Walker
Teleport has no cooldown, but it now costs 25 Arcane Power. Suppresses Reversal rune. All dmg outside Archon is increased by 200% for 5 seconds after using Teleport.
Mirror Ball
Each enemy damaged by Magic Missile receive 125-150% increased dmg by Hydras for 10 seconds. Magic Missile fires 2 extra missiles and pierce.
Valthek’s Rebuke
Energy Twister travels in straight path, 80 yards forward and deals 400% increased dmg. Has no effect with the Wicked Wind rune.
The Smoldering Core
Meteor gains the Thundercrush rune and deals 400% increased dmg.
Wand of Woh
increases damage by 600-800% and each cast releases not one, but four Explosive Blasts, with 0.5 seconds interval (twelve with Chain Reaction rune, one every 0.15 seconds). Cooldown is removed.

These changes would address a lot of problems with the new set and the class. Numbers may vary, but we have a PTR running so…

I like the most of it, but the 2 piece set should be with a primary skill , so you could choose which one.

Perhaps change a legendary to make mirror images cast hydra heads and they benefit for a percentage of the damage you got. A more pet build you could say

Magic Missile is my favorite primary skill. I want to watch my screen full of piercing missiles while my hydras kill’em all. But it can be changed to all signature spells.
The idea behind the build would be teleportig away avoiding dmg while firing MM and let Hydras make their job. This is like I imagine a wizard with pets.
But the more important changes for the class are the others: DW, ES and AW. Maybe AW with more dmg… Wizards are lock into channeling and if we will have to be locked in a spell it should be teleport.

I played FO DMO a lot some seasons ago and it was much more fun than any build with DW and ES…

Ofc. I was just talking a bit more broad, so primary skills could be used. Then you would have the focus N restraint rings to work with…
I like the idea of working mirror images into this, if being a pet build. “mirror images gets the same effect as hydras and deal x amount of your damage, while buffing hydra damage”

I started trying to add MI to the set but I could not find an idea that satisfies me so I tried to do the same with MM.

I’ve added more changes to exisiteng legendaries. I was going to add more changes (Wave of force and Blizzard) but one step per patch is better than nothing.