Two Feats of Strength achievements are now unobtainable

OK, if you confirmed that so panic mode off here, ok.

Thanks for you all for this conversation!

2 Likes

The one for ethereal collection is definitely unobtainable though I don’t think it shows up anymore. In fact, when I played on console, I don’t even recall seeing it listed as something possible (not that I was actually trying to get it because I found it, and do, silly and pointless.)

Screenshots from this afternoon on EU servers.

Rhykker…

Quin…

3 Likes

Yes, I see, but they are not and have not been employees of the Company. What is about Nevalistis? However, as already mentioned above, at least one player found “Development Hell” today.

Well yeah, you had to do it during that season. They might rotate it back in at a later date though, so there’s that.

I didn’t manage to complete it, but I wasn’t trying to cheese it either. I just didn’t have the time I needed, but what’s sad is that I have more time invested into this season than that season… LOL

Have seen her namesake as recent as this past week. They haven’t been removed.

And I have killed Mirasol several times in the past month. (Miss Cheetah)

She gets a chuckle out of it when I tell her I kill her occasionally.

Game on.

3 Likes

i do not play wd

:rofl:

1 Like

Guess he intended the name “I do not play wd ever again” but ran out of space…

1 Like

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Nevalistis the day before yesterday, in a dingy, slimy cave in a GR run, she is still as mean as a “junk yard dog” in battle, as she always was!
:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

In a thread a few months ago He Who Shall Not Be Named told me that I shouldn’t be giving advice about WDs because apparently I’d never played one. So, I rolled one, named it “I Do Not Play WD”, and had done a solo GR135 on it within a week.

Oh, and from this afternoon…

Leviathan…

Rhykker (again)…

Still looking for Mirasol and Nevalistis.

1 Like

Remember that a number of achievements are easier to find via story mode.

I believe there are some that are only available on story mode too. (that may be wrong.)

We assume that Adventure mode is the mode to use for achievement hunting.

There used to be an excel spreadsheet with all the particulars concerning finding achieve’s.

Don’t know where it is.

1 Like

Quin (again)…

Finally found Nevalistis…

1 Like

I got Nevalistis during this season, Only really noticed it because it’s been quite a while since I’ve seen that name

A small number of achievements are only available in Story Mode.

You’re right about Adventure Mode being the go-to, though.

Some have a better chance in story mode, like wings and other things.

2 Likes

So did I and, about three hours before you replied, in the post immediately prior to yours, I provided a screenshot of having done so.

For me it‘s the same, about 1k runs through the cemetery and no Dev Hell spawn… Others have reported similar results, lately. The spawn rate was said to be around 1/100 - 1/150 some years ago. This gets pretty unlikely and if others still find it, I assume they have reduced the odds in the meantime…?

3 Likes

My hunch remains the same: the event was removed due to a reshuffle in the Company’s staff. I have already checked the location more than 1.5k times -all w/o proc. Asking friends answer that no found that location from 25 season start till now.

1 Like

Development hell has been censored and removed. The feat of strength is no longer attainable but was not tied to any achievment points anyway. The transmorgs for the Quinquennial Sword and Second Quinquennial Sword are still available if previously found. But no new drops of the Quin swords are attainable. Based on mine and others thousands of runs through this area. Development hell is gone.

Were the Merlocket and Wirts Original leg also removed? Havent found Merlocket since two seasons ago.

Using flawed logic like this the wings in whimsyshire have been remove because I haven’t got them after a million times through

Must of been because YOU haven’t found it

3 Likes

So, am I right?

I am a member of several communities where players are looking for achievements (masterlist, etc.). And everyone there says that both of these achievements can no longer be obtained, because the events do not proc. “Advanced” players (who use TH) write that the program detects this crypt, but in fact it is no entrace to there.

Hey, developers, give us a five cents…

5 Likes