Tusked Bogan + Savage Beast + Horned Charger ...Ouch!

Based on my judgment while using the 90 Savages build, it seems the “Tusked Bogan” is the most painful beast that can whoop your butt and instantly kill you by surprise, as compared with the “Savage Beast” and “Horned Charger”… Do you agree? LOL

These 3 mayhem beasts are obviously devastating to our HP. It’s like playing American Football until such, you end up paralyzed in a hospital if you are lucky enough nor perhaps end up in a morgue. In sports, t’s like a position in football as …
Blitz – A play by the defense in which one or more linebackers or defensive backs charge the opponent’s backfield. This can help put pressure on opposing quarterbacks and lead to sacks and rushed throws. Ouch!

“Tusked Bogans” are the ultimate killers for me. They have this element of surprise attacks. What ya think?

For my experience, Tusked Bogans will ALWAYS first spawn some Boglets. Once the Boglets are spawned, they will either A) Throw the Boglets at you (Dealing low damage), or B) Charge at you after a brief .5 second windup (Compared to the 1-2 second windup of the Charging Beasts, which is very obvious). Note that like the Chargers, they will aim for where you were when they started the windup, giving you a half-second to move OR close the distance (They don’t charge at you if you are close, instead moving into melee).

Personally, I prefer the Bogan to the Chargers, since Bogans will consistently spawn Boglets, roughly 4 every 15 seconds, AND Bogans will keep up somewhat decently without having to be constantly pulled every 4 seconds.

1 Like

Yeah right. I also forgot to include the “Skeletal Beast” in which I strongly believed is the weakest of all beast-charge.

For my case, “Tusked Bogans” on most occasions spawns from different directions sometimes doubled. From my worst encounter , 5-9 the most under GR 110… sigh, I never survived, LOL. Although, managed to bring down at least 5 of it. I’m confident that a barb using Wrath of the Wastes (WW) under GR 100 and above will remain alive as long as it continues to spin. The Horde of the 90 savages (H90) build on the other hand has a different story, its like a panzer tank that needs to deal with rigid pressure on every direction and has no choice but to charge all enemies like a “samurai kamikaze” LOL.

At least both WW & H90 remained as my favourites to deal with Tusked Bogans.