Trust Level 2 - Which domains are we allowed to link to?

I see this as links. Try different site and you will see you can’t convert these to links.

Something like this:

i was sarcastic;
these links try to reveal the true deepstate plan with facts…
click on them to seek some truth.

oh, sarcasm… :sun_with_face:

yes indeed, now let’s see if the globalists move on it…
‘off-topic’ is my best guess.

This thread was already thoroughly derailed when people started embedding YouTube videos of cats and dogs. At this point, for me, it’s moot as I’m now TL3 so can link and embed anything I like but for people that are still TL2, it makes no sense that embedding YouTube is allowed but making links to Blizzard’s own domains is prohibited.

That’s why I created the thread in the first place, i.e. to get a list of what’s on the whitelist of sites and/or get some more domains added to the whitelist. A lot of people wouldn’t care about obtaining / maintaining TL3 if they could post links to places like Icy Veins, d3planner and so on.

1 Like

i see your point about this thread;
-i’ve several other off-topic youtube links ready.
-if i ever reach TL3, wich i wont try, i have alot of links ready to wake legal voters up.

i’ll see what happens with the current posts, before i make my next move ofc.

Don’t bother. Posting political stuff will just get your posts flagged.

thought so, the bias is baked within, i’ll hold back and keep with cat-links :free:

TL3 got nerfed. Seems like read post count is 5k now (20k before).

Maybe they don’t want to add battle.net to the white list, because they plan to fully drop it. But they should at least add diablo3.com to the white list.

they should abandon this whole ‘freepress’ hoax.
-it’s hurting their image more than do any good.

freedom, earned at TL3, is a hoax.
-you’re just trapped in their censoring jail.

You still need to have over 50 days visited otherwise you can even have over 30k posts and won’t get TL3. Currently I have 28.1k posts read and 2.6 topics viewed, but only 39 days visited :roll_eyes:

Well.

Now that I have T2, I have to add this to my usual ending comment. hehe

Game on.