Trust Level 2 - Which domains are we allowed to link to?

Cat astropic failure…:cat: :lion: :tiger:

2 Likes

Fine…here is a dog video:

2 Likes

This is shortly after King Leoric succumbed to the madness.

1 Like

I get your pain.

4 Likes

There’s another:

What do you think is going to happen to that number when their next big Diablo project is releasing? When that happens, the requirements for TL2 are easily reachable…

…in fact I would say too easily reachable which is why I suggested to either increase the requirements for TL2 or to add another trust level between TL1 and the highest TL (the one that can create wiki posts and post gifs) so we end up with 4 trust levels in total, where TL2 keeps its current requirements, the current TL3 become TL4 and the new TL3 would have for example the requirements I posted in my earlier post in this thread (and maybe even have that gated based on the last x weeks, so it would decay over time).

I don’t think they have any major D3 releases, so this forum is pretty safe from flooding, I think what’s going to happen is they open a new forum exclusively for that title - why would they change strategy in that regard?

But why go through all the effort of giving D3 a new forum when the game has already pretty low activity when they also going to make a new, separate forum for the next game?

Sure, it could be, but what also could happen is that this D3 forum will become a subforum of the next Diablo game, like under the category Classic Diablo Games so that these forums (and therefore their TL’s) will be linked.

Sure, it is not certain, but it is a possibility…

Think they port the Diablo crowd into the new forums to make transitions into other forums at a later point easier, or as you say make this gradually become the subforum for the new Title, unless it’s DI… :wink:

1 Like

Because

• the moderators still have to moderate
  • the moderators hate the moderator tools of the old forum
  • the moderators dont want two different interfaces to do their job.
  • the change has nothing to do with the game.
3 Likes

Test

I had to click that red shirt guy recommendation link. WoW’s red shirt guy meme is much better than Diablo’s one. He schooled the loremasters. :sunglasses:

1 Like

test

Seems like reddit is allowed now

1 Like

Test
x hhhhhh x :hammer:

how are you able to double post?
I tried that yesterday and it didn’t work for me…

If you create the thread i think it stops you from self bumping it (which is really good). If you are replying to a thread you did not create, it seems to let you make more than one post in a row.

3 Likes

I was testing Imgur and icy veins, but no success :do_not_litter:

ah, I see

yeah, I tested it in a thread I recently created.

On the old forum I liked to reply to each user with a separate post, because it was more overseeable…

test test test
must be at least 20 characters…

======

indeed, it works now…

Hahahahahahahaha. :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: