Trophy Glitch - "Up All Night to Get Lucky"

I play Diablo 3 on the PS4 and there is only one trophy missing for my platinum trophy.

The trophy name is “Up All Night To Get Lucky”. This trophy requires the player to wear all pieces of equipment of legendary level and they also need to be level 70 (or above), as the trophy description.

No matter how many ways I try to wear all my level 70 (and legendary items), the trophy DOES NOT pop. I already tried every combination and the trophy still does not pop.

I also tried to reinstall the game at least 3 times. I also tried wearing the equiptment on different classes, different characters, different playing modes (seasonal or not seasonal) and the trophy does not pop.

I’m giving up already. That’s why I’m writing you this issue. Please, help me out here guys.

1 Like

Don’t want to discourage you but I have this completed on the PS4. Not sure what to tell you.

I believe that I did it during seasonal play.

Mine also, don’t pop! I have tried on two different character as well

The issue is your save file has the ingame award for this marked as done but the trophy never popped for it. The trophy pops upon the ingame award thus the fact you have the award ingame means the trophy will never pop in your current save.

Your best bet is to upload your save to the PS+ cloud for safe keeping, then delete it from your PS4. Start D3 and you will create a brand new save.

You will then need to get some assistance to beat the final boss in Campaign to unlock Adventure Mode and get you to 70 and give you mats…you can then craft legendary gear at level 70 and wear it and the ingame award will trigger and this time so will the trophy and the platinum.

You can then delete that save and redownload your save in the PS+ cloud.

Most D3 trophies are related to the same requirement in the ingame awards and if you have triggered the ingame award but for some resaon not triggered the trophy you will never get that trphy in that save because you cannot trigger the ingame award again.

The fact some trophies do not trigger seems related in a few games to playing the game whilst the PSN is offline.

1 Like

my problem is that in game achievement also didn’t checked !

Well then you are not doing something right…it has to be level 70 gear and Legendary gear…take a vid/screenshot of your character and upload so we can see it and see if we can help you.

You must use stuff in both hands if that helps.

I checked and there was a misunderstanding , the level 70 gear was the keyword, my belt was level 65 legendary, Got it, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes