Triune's Will changes

I like the idea of Triune’s will basically being a buff for all stages of the game, except for maybe speed runs. It needs work to be useful though. Currently they’re not all useful depending on build, and not always convenient to activate.

I recommend a few changes:

1. make it a choice of which circle /power you get. This could be done as a 5th passive that only has the 3 choices (power, cooldown, or resource). That choice will be locked in until you change it to something else. It would also make it locked in during a GR, only changeable when you’re completed with it.

2. Make the duration longer, maybe 10 seconds

3. Make it a globe that gets picked up, or a buff that automatically gets applied when proc’d. – or – make the circles larger so they are easier to get in and stay in, especially for classes that move around a lot.

The buffs provided by the circles are significant enough that having to choose between them or position yourself to use them is part of the balance. You seriously think it’d make sense say, for cooldown heavy builds (like rat singularity mage) to be able to pick the cooldown spawn, with a longer duration, and potentially a buff that the zbarb simply picks up for them over and over again?

We are basically being given different versions of Oculus…did people not find Oculus spawns useful, and want them directly applied to their character?

Eh, I’m in the ‘it’s fine and nice as it is’ group.

I think its too unfair for melee builds. And no I don’t find oculus spawns helpful when playing my barb or sader. And a simple fix would be to make them an aura or a globe that drops and make it an individual buff not apply it to the group. Personally if it goes live like it is, is pretty much the season of distance builds and I think that’s not right. The seasonal buff should be something everyone can take equal advantage of despite class or build.