Trags...zei vs enforcer?

I was wondering how would enforce do with Trag’Oul’s since you have simulacrums up full time and they should be considered pets? I am not used to Necro this is the first season I started with them and actually pushed so was just wondering.

Thoughts?

Simulacrums are not counted as pets. Enforcer gem has no effect on them.

3 Likes

Zei has chance to stun, therefore more power from Krysbin

1 Like

The Sims aren’t pets as stated but rather your own duplicates. They mimic some of your actions. However since they are not pets, none of the pet buffs work on them. On the other hand this also means the Stand Alone passive works at full strength.

Zei’s damage buff is a bit tricky to benefit from in Trag’Oul Blood Nova since it’s almost melee range build. Positioning yourself and the Sims can be difficult. However, remember that the damage calculation is based on your location, not the Sims’ locations.

Be mindful also about the Stun, it’s hard CC and can cause enemies to gain CC immunity quickly.

1 Like

Only if the Zei triggers the stun which it does at 25%. Only matters if you reach your attack speed breakpoint.

@everyone

ah okay thx very much…I was a bit confused on that and why all Necro’s were using Zei but you all cleared it up for me thx :slightly_smiling_face:

Enforcer does in fact affect Sim, there’s a lot of misinformation here unless outside resources are incorrect… People just use Zei’s for the proc and you’ll still benefit from the damage increase even if you’re only 10-20 yards away. Wudi has recommended using Enforcer as a way to keep Sim alive in higher GRs but usually you just try to pay attention to them anyway.

Passives? What are they?

GR101 in 4:09.033, no passives, low level Zei (9), Powerful (29) and Trapped (20), crap gear, no augments, 1229 paragon.
1 death but I deserved that for standing in stupid.

Your passive skills, perhaps?