Tracking Skeleton Crew achievement

Hi all, playing on PS4 and for the life of me I can’t figure out how to track my progress on the Skeleton Crew trophy (kill 500 Elites/Uniques with skeletons).

Is there a counter for this on the PS4 edition, or do I just have to keep grinding until it eventually pops?

I’ve never tried to get an achievement including this one, but when I do get achievements on accident, I just see a little banner on the screen, “achievement earned”. No counter or tracker. I read that you shouldn’t use frailty or offensive gems. I guess because the skellies have to get the killing blows. I would just do a grift and count the elites, let’s say 10. Then I would square my shoulders and not eat, drink, or sleep until I’ve done 50 grifts. Good luck to ya. Let us know when you get it.

actually there is a tracker it is on your options menu btw under challenge (no matter how you toggle it, that takes too much time to even bother )

Just start a normal rift… hunt the elites on the easier lvl run all floor than close rift. Rinse repeat till you get it… play on the easier lvl dun even bother to pick up anything just move along since you be 1 shot anything with your skeletons.

Once complete or got yr 100% just sell the game or move to other game :slight_smile: