Topic withdrawn by author

(topic withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

One advantage of poj obviously is that you can roll ias instead of rcr you need with swk. The free wpn gives you possible 39% elite dmg or 20 cold with sunkeeper or azure. Some people use saver or pig dagger for the xtra dmg and ias. If you use squirts you can boost your dmg with factor 2 if played optimized. I still think the defesive buff is way to low, if it would be higher both sets seem to be pretty even, but yeah, the tr focus should make it best set with tr

Why should ot not have more defese? You ask for more dmg which is good, i ask for more def. Squirts can be used with serenty. You could also use your fav amu, the flovor :wink: or simply take a hf amu

I recently swapped powerful gem for molten gizzard or whatever it is that gives you the shield for life per second. Seems like I can keep up squirt’s buff up mostly at GR 100. Seems to average 8 trillion a tick or 8k billion ish. I’ve seen over 500T when I pop flurry stacks as well