Top Clears in Era 13 if Patch Goes Live As Is

Precisely, I defined which is which so that people knew the live and PTR data. The live data for “unchanged classes” should be similar to the current era. For PTR data, we know that if each went live as is, the top clear number would be greater than the PTR number. The question for these rankings is by how much.

I did not say mixing data was a bad thing. You just need to consider that there is both data from live and PTR. I said which clears were live and which were PTR. From past experience, people who assume that the top PTR clear will be identical to live for a build that remains unchanged from the PTR are invariably wrong.

This is not a correct interpretations to my statements. I have crusaders ranked below WD. Some might think that crusaders would be stronger if everything went live as is. Some might think that barbs will be stronger than wizard in terms of their respective top clears. I was looking for other’s ideas on how the top clears of each class would compare in the case that the PTR went live as is. More than anything else, this thread was meant to get other’s predictions. The predictions of “unchanged classes” are not particularly interesting. It is interesting how classes that were nerfed/buffed might end up if PTR patch 2.6.8 goes live as is.

Whenever there is some data/post support the little mind, he gonna use it; Whenever some facts against his points, he gonna ignore it; After collecting all those selected “data” “posts”… he will make a table, not to us, (cuz we barb don’t buy it), but to the majority who is not main barb. He made his table looks authentic, professional, with some “math” in it. He want someone support his little mind. It is understandable, cuz we all want more ppl support us. But the thing is, he often inflame the entire community with some “unknown” (to him) reason, lol.

Data can be very easily manipulated to prove one thing or another by changing only one or two factors . ------By Major. Nev.

Ppl are tired of his table, he copied some table again and again, if he can’t get support, he post it somewhere else. During the entire PTR, he should have plenty of time on testing. However, I didn’t see him. A man with zero tests, post a table with some “selected” data, how can he get supported?

Yet, he didn’t understand and persist the “pathetic” path.

Detective Rust Cohle: If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of **** (manipulating data), then, brother, that person… - and I’d like to get as many of them out in the open as possible.

3 Likes

What am I trying to support here?

This is information that was available to everyone until the PTR closed. For those who did not follow non-season in the PTR, I posted it in the OP. People can make their own conclusions or ignore it.

Ding ding ding we have a winner! I get it now, it all makes sense. I apologise Micro here I was thinking you were just a troll and it turns out that you just don’t know or understand what you are doing. What I thought was blatant malevolence and willful trolling is apparently coming from a lack of understanding.
I wish you had come forward sooner and admitted you had no clue what you were doing then maybe the community wouldn’t have shunned you and been so mean. I am sorry for my part of that. I hope that this can be a start to mending fences. Good luck

4 Likes

Despite Frenzy being the 2nd worst of the things you listed, I’ve seen no evidence of you advocating for the set to be buffed, in the interests of balance.

The conclusion I’ve drawn is that there’s a marked discrepancy between what you say you’re in favour of and what you do. It’s why I find all these table posts highly disingenuous.

5 Likes

This thread is not about any one class or build. If you want to see my thoughts on the frenzy build from the PTR, please see my posts in this thread:

If you would like to discuss the frenzy build, here is a thread that focuses on frenzy/h90

I’m very familiar with that thread.
I don’t recall you advocating for buffs to the H90 set at all.

Or there’s also…

I am glad that you found an additional, more appropriate thread to post your feedback on frenzy/H90.

This thread is about cross class comparisons across top builds if the PTR went live as is.

Please feel free to read my comments in other threads about my thoughts on nerfs/buffs for other classes and/or specific builds.

A comparison made by using a mix of PTR and live data.
Something you said I shouldn’t use when responding to it.

If you’ve made any comments at all about the H90 set needing buffs, in any forum, I guess I must have missed them. Have you actually made any such comments?

2 Likes

Not what I said. I said you need to consider if it is live versus PTR. As we know, the top clears on live invariably surpass the highest clears on the PTR. In the simplest terms, the top non-season clear of barbs in the next patch will either be ww/rend (cleared GR 146 on live) or frenzy (cleared GR 138 in PTR non-season). If you think that frenzy will not surpass ww/rend on live that means the top worldwide barb in the next era will likely clear GR 146 (or so).

The top wizard clear in the PTR was GR 142 in non-season. If wizards went live as is, what do you think the top clears would be? If it was less than GR 146, then wizards would be ranked below barbs. If wizards would clear GR 147, it would rank above barbs.

WDs in the PTR cleared GR 145. If they clear GR 147 or above, they would rank above barbs @ GR 146.

Etc…

The topic of this thread is a hypothetical ranking based on the PTR going live as is. I suspect that the bottom 3 are not in question (monks>DH>necromancers).

I will not answer that question in this thread as it is off-topic. I posted my views on nerfs/buffs for specific builds n other threads.

There’s the level of analysis we’ve all come to know and love.

2 Likes

Thanks. I fixed the mistake.

Wonders what other people think, then complains about what other people think.

You’re straight up trolling…in your own thread!

2 Likes

Here is the key sentence in the OP. It is not a ranking based on further post-PTR changes, since we do not know what they will be. As an example, I do not think we would have predicted the changes that occurred between PTR patch 2.6.7 and live 2.6.7. I think that some will occur but we do not know what Blizzard is planning so it is based on what the PTR was testing.

My thoughts on which builds should be buffed/nerfed has been discussed in other treads.

This is the key sentence in this thread.

You’ve been down this road already, and it didn’t go well for you.

This thread is simple estimation of top clears. Do you disagree with my assessment or not?

MicroRNA
Why is this thread so confrontational to you?

It’s not.

You’re giving your thoughts, and asked people theirs. Then complained when they did.

Why is it so hard to see the problem with that method?

EDIT: Caught it before you changed your post this time

2 Likes

How do my thoughts on whether H90 should be buffed or not affect the rankings of top clears of classes if the PTR patch goes live as is? As is means without changes. By definition, I am not considering buffs or nerfs to any class post PTR. I definitely would love buffs to underperforming classes such as demon hunters and necromancers. I have discussed this in other threads. It is not relevant to this thread.

Definition as is

In light of this quote, then what is the point of your thread? Because I am clearly not the only one who doesn’t know what you’re trying to get at.

I am simply wondering what people would estimate for a class’s top non-season clear if the PTR went live as is. You can gain a sense of my estimates by looking at the rankings that I gave in the original post.