To the real Meteorblade

Sometimes just having one is more than some people want. :wink:

4 Likes

We have at least three Leviathans.

Tech Support MVP Leviathan (green posts)
D3 streamer Leviathan (rarely ever posts)
Random poster Leviathan who tends to be kind of trolly

I find myself having to check to make sure nobody I know is having an issue and totally changed personality. Heh. None of those are intentional attempts to impersonate or harass though. That IS actually a pretty common nickname.

I don’t know what the Mods/CS will do about it. This is not a common situation. Harassment and trolling is against the rules though, esp targeted harassment. The perpetrator has a years long pattern of naming chars after Meteorblade (sometimes derogatory) and engaging in forum squabbles with him.

Hard to explain that in forum reports though because we can’t put notes on a forum flag like the old system. So mods don’t see patterns.

1 Like

The OG Meteor could add a signature to his posts. If the other one copies that, I’m sure that would be immediate grounds for moderation.

3 Likes

I dunno, “AAAAAAAAAR I’m gonna send ye to yer Oblivion#351253!” kinda kills the immersion, ya?

Edit: Self-censorship. Good luck real Meteroblade.

1 Like

Well if the other one is an irrational egomaniac neckbeard, than it’s certainly a bad thing. :smiley:

Thats what i was telling all along. :laughing:

Please be careful how you refer to the other person in this whole situation.
Don’t get yourselves reported / moderated due to insulting them.

9 Likes

It’s kinda simple really - the real Meteorblade is always helpful with replies to posts… the fake is not.

7 Likes

I prefer to ignore him for the most part. Thankfully the vast difference in the number of posts your account has vs. his account makes that a lot easier to do.

1 Like

Great idea! Imma start doing that now.
--
The Real Zurtle

1 Like

Haha, so long as #351253 knows that the Lilith is Mephisto’s daughter and is not Andariel’s mother; i’d be fine with it. But chances are, the copies wouldn’t be into the lore and thus I can do without them. (Of course, that’s assuming that they chose the name Oblivion to copy me, as opposed to the possibility that they chose it for another reason, in which case, I’d be fine with that as well).

This soo much.

Ok i’ll be a good boy. For now. :grin: Last time i got a week of ban. But some times it’s good to be a silent observer. Funny even.

1 Like

I note that the fake MB has liked this post so they’re fully cognisant of what’s going on. They’ll be soaking up the attention and utterly loving it.
(Colin Robinson GIF)
https://giphy.com/embed/JrqWcXPJDybNU0vxiG

Targetet herassment and trolling seems a bit creepy.

If such thing is indeed happening, I hope it gets resolved soon. The real soon, not Blizzard soom ™.

Until then, keep faith in a good resolve.

you cant just make things up. you have no idea why i liked that post. like 92% of the posts here, false assumptions and full of hot air.

For reference, I wish you people would just stop talking about me and leave me alone.

You came here for attention. My made multiple threads for attention. You made many posts for attention. You changed your name for attention. You got what you wanted.

If you don’t want it, don’t make threads and reply to people. You have total control of this situation.

Sometimes, you get what you wanted and don’t end up liking it.

13 Likes

All you have to do is put the fake Meteorblade on ignore and when you open a thread by him it immediately says "Ignored content." and any other post by them will say “View 1 Hidden Reply.”

You can also left click on the author of the thread before you even open the thread and see how many posts the author has. The one under 200 is the fake Meteor/Bravata.

2 Likes

I think his actions will ably demonstrate the old adage…

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

6 Likes

You reap what you sow…

1 Like

Of course Fake Meteor will play the victim like the boy who killed his parents and asked for mercy because he is an orphan.:rofl:

3 Likes