To the real Meteorblade

+1 to that. Knowing the real Meteorblade from the forums he wont be shaken.
He is “Tough As Nails” :grinning:

6 Likes

To continue the list he is also: an “Inspiring Presence”, “Relentless”, has “Nerves Of Steel” and there is “No Escape” from his logic and knowledge about the game.

4 Likes

The latest post of the fake meteorblade has wanished complitley, so i guess something happened.

Not really, he is still making threads and posts. Although some posts seem gone now.

Wait, what happened?

1 Like

Ah I see, thanks for the info. Been away some weeks now

Our forum troll stepped over a line. Crazy people do crazy stuff. But this is conserning a bit. A big bit.

Hopefully it results in a ban then. Odd to take someones name just to post like that person

A very kind message indeed Avalon, however:

I wouldn’t be too worried about that because:

• MeteorBlade had stated before that there is significance to his chosen name (something akin to it being the name he’s used for multiple games and it’s usually the name of his first character in games). So I doubt he’d change his name over something like this.
  • Also It probably wouldn’t do much good in the long run, as the person could always change their name to whatever new name that MeteorBlade had chosen (regardless of the cost), repeating the whole process over again.

All in all, this is something that the moderators will need to handle whenever they can (sooner the better). Hopefully this doesn’t become a norm and instead this becomes quashed soon enough (I know I said I’d like for multiple Oblivions, but only if said copies are lore addicts).

1 Like

Can’t the OG Meteorblade become an MVP? Or how does it work to become one? I don’t know how that would help tho.

1 Like

why does anybody care???

5 Likes
5 Likes

I believe cause his other accounts, he trolls around. Make posts about quitting just to come back the next week to make… Odd posts.
And now copies another user with the same name and profile picture

1 Like

Considering how some folks bash on MissCheetah just for having the green text (as some believe that she works for Blizzard, and thus vent at her), I wouldn’t even want my worst enemy to become mvp on these forums.

2 Likes

Ehhh. No. There is no Diablo 3 MVP program anymore and they likely won’t do one for the other Franchise games. I am a Tech/Customer Support MVP and WoW Community MVP as well so the loss of one program does not really matter to me.

As for how, in 2013 one of the Forum Support Agents on the Tech Support forum recommended me - after several years of posting on CS/TS forums. Then there was lots of post checking and such then I got an email out of the blue. They did not tell me ahead of time. Just “hey, do you want to be green?”. Back then there was no communication or support either so you just did what you were doing, but were green doing it.

Community MVPs are selected by the Community Managers if the game franchise has an MVP program. They mostly just answer player questions and participate in discussions.

This is the general overview.

I think only WoW has a Community MVP program still, along with the TS/CS program.

All the greens you see here these days are CS/TS folks I think.

1 Like

Oh well stupid idea. I’m getting tired. Can anyone do anything tho? Haveing two Meteorblades is going to de verry anoying after a while.

Maybe MissC can reach out to her contacts at Blizzard tomorrow.

Beyond some psychotic and/or irrational actions; no there’s nothing any of us can do besides wait for the moderators.

All I can say is (not directly to you), is know the difference between the real and fake, and avoid giving the fake too much attention.

1 Like

Sometimes just having one is more than some people want. :wink:

4 Likes