To All Of Those Saying

Yeah same here, so far it looks very good EXCEPT for what they have done to the characters. For what is worth not to be called sexist men were also over “oldered”

1 Like

If the OP is outright mistaken they should delete this/retract it.

Part of the problem is that it was a remake nobody wanted and Blizzard used the opportunity to sneak a clause in the EULA that said “all your creations are belong to us.”

Nothing was wrong with old WC3. Nothing’s wrong with the new WC3 either. There’s just no reason to buy it.

what you think about this ? not sure who lying now ?
i`m just asking for the original hero nothing more btw the hero i love and play for the last 20 year

1 Like

this assertion is not an error, learning from mistakes is a fundamental aspect of human nature and is what makes us, us.

1 Like

It is an outright lie that VV was involved with WC3R. Period.

5 Likes

You guys all think this is a blizzard problem not a vicarious visions when it comes to the player models. I disagree. Take a look at their previous remasters, like the Tony Hawk game for example. All the characters are aged with the game. This is some stupid idea which they thought was cute so they are subjecting us to their little easter egg of making all the characters look old and out of shape. The race swap of the assasin doesnt make any sense at all considering the paladin is still black, sounds like virtue signaling to me but who knows. The poor character models I believe is entirely Vicarious Vision’s idea and their fault.

3 Likes

I wasn’t even sure if they were, I was responding to the guy who said they were part of WC3 Reforged, my point was that people learn from mistakes, which generally speaking, they do.

1 Like

MissCheetah is correct. I tried to convey the same information less bluntly.

This is what you wrote.

who cares? That’s not my point, whether they were part of making the game or not, that was not my point and had nothing to do with my reply to you.

You’ve deleted your comment lol, you deleted it.

Man you really do twist everything, you’ve deleted your comment, I can’t find it anymore.

You replied “your assertion is incorrect” and quoting my part on people learning from mistakes, that is what my reply was about, nobody was talking about who was working on the team and when, my reply was about your quoting of my comment, which you have now deleted.

Please don’t reply, I’ve just got online and i’m drinking coffee, leave the Micro-Robot twisting everything stuff until after i’ve finished my coffee please bro.

It is post #9 in this thread. Nothing was deleted.

Aha, you just edited it to change the context, okay well you edited it, that’s why I scrolled past it.

Well before you edited it to change the context (a common habit of yours, I often see you editing older comments in real time to twist your points after you see what others have had to say in response to you, but I usually let that slide).

This is categorically untrue. Edited posts have a little orange pencil next to their timestamp. If you hover over that pencil, it will tell you the last time it was edited.

Needless to say, post #9 lacks a pencil icon. Therefore, it was not edited.

Facts are facts.

2 Likes

Can’t you just admit you had not read the thread clearly and that the OP, and by extension you, were wrong? VV has nothing to learn from WC3R given they were not involved.

The whole thread is based on a false premise.

He neither deleted it nor edited it. There is no orange pencil that indicates the edit.

Have the coffee first, then consider arguing. Lack of coffee makes it easy to miss things.

3 Likes

Hi MissCheetah,

Can you also confirm that what I said about the orange pencil icon is factually accurate about it occurring when a post is edited?

Well no because my response had nothing to do with whether they were working on the team or not, my comment was about people learning from their mistakes. It doesn’t bother me if they were or were not on the Warcraft team, it isn’t something I was ever concerned about.

I see you doing it all the time lol.

Now look, people learn from mistakes, this is a human trait, this is one of those “facts” you often talk about and is something that makes us all human, that was my point and before you edited your comment, was the thing you said was untrue, when it’s actually very true.

People learn from mistakes, this is something you cannot escape from and I know you will now respond with something like “ah well! there was this one time when…” but that is just an exception, people in general learn from mistakes, that was my point, end of.

I believe the pencil edit icon will show after either one of the following becomes true:

1: Editing after 5 minutes have elapsed after the original post.
2: Someone has started replying to your post before you started the edit, even if its less than 5 minutes after the original post.

How I knows this : I’m SirEditsAlot. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Already did.

Your comment was not edited. Boutus is just not awake enough and/or not familiar with how the forums work.

1 Like