TnA is recruiting for Season23 in NA

We are “The Natural Advantage” and are looking for dedicated legit players for the upcoming season 23 and beyond in the NA region.
We have 120+ members already and have some slots for those that wish to play clean and push the boards with us.
TnA has an active discord and are always willing to help out our members and friends!

Look for us in game, and request an invite if you think you’d be a good fit for our team.

2 Likes

I joined this clan a few weeks ago. A wonderful player base with diversity, people helping others and having a great time. Super funny discord. :slight_smile:

Hey. I’d like to join!

Rosa thank you for your interest but we are NA only at this time. :frowning: Sorry about that and we wish you luck in finding a clan in your region. :slight_smile:

Cosmic is correct, we have a few spots left for active players that use discord and obviously play legit.

We are at 150 members right now but still looking at request to join. Be active and have fun in discord. :slight_smile:

I’m interested. Just got back into PC gaming and would not mind playing with casual players.

Thank you for showing interest Recon.
We have a good mix of casual and top tier players, you get what you put into this clan.
Request in game and we’ll see if you are a good fit!

Cool. I’ll be online tomorrow and I’ll put in a request

Put in an application and was denied. Thanks anyways.

We just cleared up some space and are looking for 10+ more active players.
Requirements: be respectful, must have played a few seasons.

Request in game today on our clan page.

I’d love to join!! Joined a clan once but never got anyone to run with

Thank you for your interest in our clan. You must first leave the clan you are in to be invited.
You can request on the clan finder or post here again. Have a nice day.

Request sent. Hoping to complete season goals and need a clan to do so. Thanks in advance if I get in

Sent an in game request, currently sitting around 200 solo barb, would like to group up and start gaining some paragon.

Have zbarb gear ready, just need to learn to play it a bit.

We are starting to fill up but have room for dedicated players that want to push the leaderboards! We do require discord especially now that meta pushing is happening.

are you guys still taking players?

Yes, we are looking for dedicated players to ride the rest of the season to victory with. Apply in game if that sounds like your thing.

sounds good i believe i already sent the app

id like to join. long diablo player, just getting back to it. original diablo is how started,yes im old