+100% Duration for Iron Skin Skill
Iron Skin Skill gain Effects from all Runes

6 Set:
Increases Thorn Damage by 1.000%
Thorn Damage now hits all Enemies in 15m Radius around the Crusader
Punish and Slash deal 120.00% Thorn Damage to the First Enemy hit
Bombardement deals +120.00% Thorn Damage
+100% Provoke Duration

I like your suggestions, particularly interesting with regards to the iron skin skill gaining all runes.
However, what I especially agree with you - and the main reason I even came to this thread - is that I don’t understand how this set does NOT have BOMBARDMENT as an actual skill and damage contributor in the build?!? It makes no sense… you force players to need belt of the trove, since your whole dmg reduction comes from Bombardment, and yet that’s it… ??? Why would you not give a dmg multiplier to bombardment skill as well? AoV set actively integrates FotH + Heaven’s Fury, for active and engaging gameplay, ALL WHILE BEING TOTALLY IN LINE FROM A FLAVOUR PERSPECTIVE.
Invoker set is fun and one of the only viable thorns builds in the game (save for the LoD version) and it is pigeonholed in single target dps, making it an Elite Hunter while suffering with trash. A simple fix by adding a dmg multiplier to that skill would make it better, more fun due to versatility (bombardment doing some AoE dmg) and more thematically in line.

PLEASE BLIZZ, consider it just for a bit of love to invoker set. Bombardment would make so much sense. It would “feel” so right for the build.

Thanks for everything you guys do, making this game still fun after almost a decade.

Cheers!