Thorn Damage for Wizard?

Should i be enchanting extra thorns damage onto my gear as a wizard? or is there a much better stat to enchant instead.

Uh, no.

Thorns wizard isn’t a thing. Thorns does almost zero damage, outside of a few specific thorns builds for other classes (e.g. Invoker crusader, Necromancer thorns pets). Wizard doesn’t have any viable thorns builds.

You want intelligence, crit chance, and crit damage everywhere. As well as elemental damage (e.g. 20% fire, 20% cold etc.) for the main element used by your build in the slots that it can roll (bracers, amulet).

Your gear and build are a bit of a mess, I would suggest reading some build guides. But for now, focus on getting more crit chance and crit damage. Those are two of the best damage stats to stack. Pretty much every build you can imagine wants crit chance and crit damage everywhere you can get it. You helm, for example, you should have rolled armor into crit chance, not rolled a secondary to thorns. Your bracers you should have rolled armor into elemental damage (whatever the element of your main damage skill is).

ok thanks for that advice! im certainly not a professor of builds heheh, much appreciated! <3