ANother BS challenge Rift… Demon Hunter with all six piece Marauder Hungering arrow Paragon 136…Such nonsense… I had better setup with DH at paragon 100…This setup is doomed to fail… too many obstacles and not enough fire power and or protection for this build…whoever is creating these challenge builds is a MORON…
Maybe they should call it “only the build I like to play” rift and remove the challenge from it ![]()
I think you meant GoD, not Marauder.
EU CR is just as bad , if not, worse. UE with Sin Seekers, Bakkan, and no Dawn, Yang , or DML.
Well, if you can’t beat this week’s challenge rift, then you must really suck. This one is easy. Beat it handily on first try.
The NA was clunkily built, but a joke to clear on time.
I don’t understand how anyone could struggle with the NA one. Maybe if you’ve never played GoD before, but it should be trivial.
GoD one (NA/console) is easy if you know how to generally play GoD. Damage wise you’re okay but you’re really squishy and you will have resource problems if you don’t learn quickly how to manage it with this build. Personally I would’ve swapped weapon for Yang’s Recurve because there just isn’t enough density to keep up your hatred. But still sub 5 mins on first try and I even died 3 times. On controller it was easy after changing skills around but can’t really say what it’s like on mouse and keyboard.
Correct term is troll.
I thought this weeks Challenge Rift was pretty easy. Hold down Strafe and spam Hungering Arrow. Spin to win baby!
Like I said previously, maybe D3 isn’t the game for you…
Thats my problem I guess… I am on mouse & keyboard. my luck I guess.
No, it’s not. Using a mouse and keyboard is no excuse, since it is so easy with those. You’re using two buttons and guiding the character with the mouse. If you can’t even do that, then yeah, this game is beyond you.
Well if you can’t do it, the challenge rift is working correctly
It can’t be a challenge if it’s real easy like what you want
What I’ve seen it’s very difficult with mouse and keyboard compared to controller because of how many times you have to move mouse just to move around and target enemies to shoot hungering arrow manually.
Nope, it’s not. It’s quite easy with mouse and keyboard, probably way easier than with a controller.
Are you sure?
Mouse: move mouse 20+ cm and click to move your character and then move mouse again to target yellow and move mouse away from enemy just to move your character
Controller: go next to yellow, target lock, strafe around yellow just by casually doing circles with left stick, keep alternating with hungering arrow and strafing while holding left trigger (target lock)
Stutter step is also a lot easier on controller thanks to roll which doesn’t exist in PC version.
Uh, yeah. I don’t see what the big deal with using the mouse and keyboard. But then, I’m used to it, as I’ve played computer games far more and longer than consoles.
Here is my last run using mouse and keyboard. Finished in less than 4 minutes.
Agreed. I use mouse and keyboard and finished this rift in a little over 3 minutes. Num lock Vengeance. Hit button 1, 2,3 from time to time for buffs, Hold down Right click to strafe and spam Left click Hungering Arrow. You can almost do it with just the mouse.
Already cheating by using what could be considered macro.
Challengw 1:
- start GR where you can’t one shot guardian
- after guardian spawns strafe half of screen width away from guardian to left and then same to right side of guardian while having guardian targeted 100% of the time
Challenge 2:
- Show me you kiting yellow with meteor wizard while having yellow targeted 100% of the time. You’re only allowed to use casted metor. So, no auto firing skills like storm armor or familiar.
What? Dude, num-locking is part of the game and has NEVER been considered cheating. Also num-locking Vengeance is trivial. If you didn’t num lock it, you just press it, what, 3 times during the entire rift?
To be honest with you, I don’t even know what you are arguing about? I just said that doing this weeks challenge rift with a mouse and keyboard was easy for ME! if it’s not easy for YOU, then don’t use a mouse and keyboard.