This was in the wrong place it was moved to the right place

so getting back from a forced 3 year break from the diablo series and restarting LoD do to lack of space on my wifes comp (mines down) ive noticed these past couple of weeks that the game is cheating a lot more then it used to im talking normale enemies teleporting to and round you the summoner, able to attack you before you even get the quest icon to kill him, oh and the biggest one 95% accuracy with basic attack leaves you with 25% with skill, and no matter how low there chance to hit it turns into 95% even with the pissant enemies along with other things its starting to get stupider then what society’s become now i havent had the funds to upgrade to resurrected so im not sure if this is actvisions way of forceing every one to upgrade to the newer version wich i can live with or if its just them trying to kill blizzard again now don’t get me wrong i don’t like to talk about what company’s are doing wrong this isnt a CENSORED (see what i mean bouts society) fit (though name another company thats managed to piss off everyone of there community’s a few times and basically made all the original’s leave in the short time they have had it … either way back to my question im wondering even though im patched to current which it is or is there something else at play in the past 3 years ive been inactive also are LoD ladders still getting resetted or have been abonded
ps if this isnt were this goes my bad i was never any good at Blizzards forum dam add adhd kicks in by the 10th post so i just hitched a ride on one of my old posts

I don’t think anyone can answer a question about legacy D2: LoD or D2R here since here is Diablo 3 forum, not D2R. If you care to get an answer, you can head to related forums, which is here:

and open a thread there under belonging section. As far as I remember D2: LoD always played it dirty. I believe you weren’t playing D2 LoD when Oblivion Mages were able to cast Iron Maiden on you.

1 Like

thanks i will qoute this there now and agreed it was pretty dirty but letted you were able to atleast defend yourself and such

Don’t quote here to bring D2 discussion over here. Just copy the exact post to your new thread over at D2R forum.

1 Like

did now looking to kill this one so people dont come to tell me what you already did … how do i delete this ???

Look at your OP (original post, a.k.a. Post #1). At the bottom you should see a row of blue icons. Since you created this thread you should see a blue icon that looks like a trash can. Click on that to delete the post.

Note: Since there are Replies here, the entire thread will not be deleted. Only the original post. I would suggest that you do nothing and let the thread fade into the “back pages”.

1 Like