This so funny gear issue

i need to ask about gear issue in diablo, because math does not add up at all lol,
i have a piece of gear on and i crafted another for replacement, but when i check the stats lol from the gear i have on to the one i have crafted, the one i crafted has better stats, but damage is low lol am scratching my head on this is this season that bad
and what really funny i trying to post a link to show a picture of it but it seems we not allowed lol
it seems to me they just through this season together and done a hell marry lol
https://i.postimg.cc/pLWxpSGJ/Diablo-III-11-8-2022-3-36-05-PM.png

Some of us can.

The others have to use the workaround described in this post (with pictures !!)

… and this is the wrong forum to ask for help – if you need help, use the New Player Help forum or General Discussion

4 Likes

so what forum should we ask then, this is diablo, and this is a bug report right or is it a misprint lol, and if there a workaround spread the news, got it ty

Not a bug. The crafted one has vit instead of dex.

If you have questions about the game mechanics use the mentioned forum categories. You can move this thread in one of the categories just edit your start post and change the category.

8 Likes

So, let’s just embed that…

https://i.postimg.cc/PTZqFs19/Diablo-III-11-8-2022-3-36-05-PM.png

The equipped bracers have 438 Dexterity and the new bracers do not have Dexterity on them at all. Your current total Dexterity shows as 10,281. If you equipped the new bracers, your Dexterity would go down to 9,843. Well, 9843 is 95.739% of 10,281, i.e. a 4.26% decrease. As each point of Dexterity gives a Monk 1% damage, changing from bracers with Dexterity on to bracers with no Dexterity on causes a loss of damage.

Take your new bracers to the Mystic and re-roll the Resistance to all Elements into Dexterity and you’ll probably end up with better bracers than you currently have equipped.

Yes, but what you’re reporting isn’t a bug, it’s you not understanding how important Dexterity is to a Monk. This would have been explained in General Discussion, New Player Help or the Monk forums had you asked there. As it is, you’re mis-reporting something as a bug which isn’t one.

1 Like

What people aren’t explicitly stating is that crafted gear doesn’t necessarily roll main stat. (Dexterity (“Dex” is main stat for monk in your case. Dex is also for DH; while intelligence (“int”) is the main stat for witch doctor, wizard and necromancer; strength "
(“str”) is the main stat for barbarian and crusader.) One of the more annoying curiosities of crafting.

I assume you’re playing water allies so the missing Dex and 19% lightning damage is a downgrade. I’m afraid you’ll have to keep crafting, dude.

You mean bracers :wink:

2 Likes

That’s why I said bracers, not gloves.
(Please disregard that my post has been edited to remove this faux-pas)

1 Like

I think perhaps you should take into account the new beavers (it autocorrected to that and I stand by my phone’s right to be funny) also roll lightning damage which is likely to be a dud for Inna’s.