This season theme sucks!

Honestly there is too much crap on the screen, too loud, and just way too annoying. Whole group doesn’t want to play. This needs to be stopped!

99 Likes

I agree, and that noise that plays in the background everytime the season theme goes off… annoying

18 Likes

Just making it the death beam every time would improve things

Instead it’s: Oh boy…another meteor shower that misses everything feelsbadman

10 Likes

Wait till it starts glitching on you and it’s FX spam palooza with back to back to back procs sometimes 2 or 3 at the same time :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

We aren’t playing till they change that. This season is not worth that

15 Likes

Oh man I just got what must be the rarest and crappiest effect of them all

You fart out this pathetic little flame wave that goes 2mph and everything just strolls out of its way

6 Likes

I’ve one-shot myself into my cheat death 5 times today, that lightning breath beam you fire out can be reflected by spinning demons that aren’t even on your screen yet and just gib you

I’ve had that breath 6-7 times in a row sometimes, literally had to abandon a rift cus i kept proccing my cheat death with 500mil toughness on a t13 lol

9 Likes

They really turned down the power from the PTR. Now even the two that were good also suck.

The theme is nothing more than an audio/visual annoyance now…lol

It’s so stupid it’s laughable…what are these guys even thinking?

Something weird going on with the timing, though. I didn’t read the patch notes, but it seems killing monsters shortens the cooldown.

24 Likes

It is terrible! The sound is super obnoxious and I can hardly play the game there is so much extra going on the the screen.

12 Likes

Looks like I won’t be playing HC this season.

7 Likes

Someone designed this sh%$… And someone above gave a green light for this thing to go live.
Do they even play the game?? 2 minutes of testing you can already see what to change, it’s incredible.

24 Likes

Holy hell, that seasonal sound effect got real old, real quick. This season is gonna be a nightmare.

18 Likes

Could they give the player an option to turn it off?

19 Likes

Sorry pile on here Devs., but gotta agree with the above comments. The visual clutter is unreal. Even having the lighting shifting constantly is really jarring. I’d imagine it’s a bit late in the game, but if there was an option to toggle the theme off entirely that’d be preferable. If not just a huge reduction in visual impact would be tolerable, or a much much longer time between effects maybe at the very least. Thanks for tryin’ it out, hope next seasons’ works better :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You can always play with your speaker off

1 Like

The flashing lightning effect made an early end to our night as it was giving a couple of people headaches and annoying for the other two.

13 Likes

Add me to the “Oh my god I hate this” crowd. It’s loud, and it interferes with camera views. Make it stop, already! I’d rather have NO theme than this!

21 Likes

This theme doesn’t seem very popular.
I suggest:

1. disable the sound it makes completely
  2. provide option somewhere to just choose Convention of Elements in lieu of this theme. A permanent CoE.

Nice try Blizzard Activision but this theme is not super popular. I’m not sure how it made it out of testing in its current form.
It isn’t the end of the world either, but definitely the sound needs to go.

I’m literally ignoring the season theme unless its the lightning breath, thats kind of useful but that is also annoying.

I would prefer to just tun off the theme. But if we could have alternate CoE permanent (if you wanted to stay with element theme) or something.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I agree with everything above. This theme is underwhelming, noisy and a visual mess. I will sit this season out unless they do something about it, and stick to my non-season toons.

2 Likes

How is this Season theme so horrible now? There was a PTR, nobody really whined about it then. And if they had, the intern would have changed it. They always listen to feedback. Im sure the intern at bliz will see these posts and make immediate changes to an entire season theme.

3 Likes