This is Just Wrong what you are doing

we have been sending you over and over the error log for the freezing problem, we the players had to find a half fast solution to be able to play the game,
Now we play half a game cause we have no sound,
This has been going on for month if not longer and still you don’t have an answer.
So either say We don’t know how to fix it or we dont have the resources to do it. and that way we wont waste our time asking and sending you logs that you ask to keep us quiet…

I Think since we are playing half a game cause it has no sound you should refund us half the price…

Avery un happy player that has and still plays since day 1

You are not treating us fair.

2 Likes

According to the Main Thread it’s been going on since June 2020, and Blizzard’s last response was in September, but I don’t see how creating extra threads on the same subject will get it fixed quicker.

1 Like

I stopped having any freezing issues (on Windows) by uninstalling VC++2010 and repairing the newer ones. YMMV.

This fixed my freezing issue & I can play with sound again, (adding the game, changing some of it’s settings). It’s worth trying even if you have a different graphics card it’s worth checking.

As far as “what they are doing is wrong” Did you not "read Wyatt’s lips with his all to familiar smirk/smile saying “you don’t have phones” & the 2 goons cheer leading at his side cheered or “We currently have no plans for PC” - this isn’t an out of season April fools joke - they only use the PC & PTR’s for “starving monkeys” as Wyatt treats the PC folks. I can’t stand them anymore - wish they would sell some slow fire targets for the range & some playing cards with famous quotes/photos like they have for terrorists.

Happy New Year

Thanks for the offering of “fixes” and proving the original poster correct… it doesn’t MATTER what you did to “fix” the issue… millions have done many other things that “fix” and usually it ends up they just play solo which makes it not happen very often… the original poster is correct.