This Friday Please

Didn’t anyone teach you not to answer a question with a question? What a shame.

Thanks for the answer! Hope your feeling better. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is there a fix on monk new set POJ coming? or it’s just another instant salvage set.

And about your meeting… anything to tell us? We are waiting for a good feedback from you. =]

1 Like

If devs decide to nerf sader, make sure they don’t touch its RGK capabilities, otherwise we’ll be stuck with another season of blighter fishing with thorn necro again.

1 Like

The play style of the theme could result in some similarities of playing like a thorns build. Don’t really want to see any other changes aside from a slight tweak to lamination belt, let it all ride and see where it goes. :wink:

I’m actually with the first guy. She’s sick or for other reasons she couldn’t do her job then she had to ask for back ups or the company had to provides her backups. That’s the must-have for any position in such a big company. I don’t say it’s her fault, but clearly we aren’t the ones at fault here for wanting proper comunication, especially after all the promises to “improve comunication”.

1 Like

A lot was discussed, but details are still forthcoming. I don’t want to give you guys half-baked information. Once I have solid stuff to share, I’ll let you all know. Will probably make that a separate, stand-alone post here on the forums for visibility.

19 Likes

Any chance we can get Fist of the Heavens in the 2 set bonus for the AoV set, and a revert on the Lamentation nerf?

Also, the development team needs to disregard false flagging on ‘OP’ from Wiz/Dh mains (or any class for that matter) trying to push underhanded agendas with bad data or raw conjecture. Class warfare should be against the CoC.

2 Likes

OK. Thank you for that! Looking forward to hear from you soon.
I said it before, but you’re stretching yourself up. You need to ask for backups or assistances from the company asap. We all know your works are hard and it’s became harder with the announcement of D4, and mistakes are inevitable, as the last one. We understand that and most of us won’t blame you but we won’t forget either. The mistake wasn’t lying with you but with the company as a whole, or at least the development departments responsible for the evaluation and descisions for those post-PRT 2.6.7 changes. And changes needs to be made so this kind of mistake wouldn’t happen again. Needn’t to say but the current states of D3 may directly affect the revenue of D4 and the whole franchise in the future.
Again, wish you best luck and health.

1 Like

Ok! At least we are having some communication, what makes us feel a little bit better about the situation.

Ty for your answer and hope to see good news!

1 Like

Well, you didn’t plan on getting super sick either. Unless you’re an alien from another world you probably aren’t going to move very fast when you’re running on fumes (or have several clogged pipes). I’m sure it didn’t help a lot of the players were (and are) really pushy regarding this season’s end. I suspect the lackluster theme this time around really made players want the new season ASAP.

*Crosses fingers for antsy players to get Gud Nooz™*

When the consumer stops buying that product is when the game vendor becomes subservient.

1 Like

I mean i don’t want to sound condescending here…

You (Blizzard) received a lot of community feedback on the nerf to the belt…The Crusader Set, and the Monk Set…

Yet…You listened to the Crusader community, listened to the Monk community then granted them their word to be heard and fixed things.

Now the outcry of the Belt which still stands with more outcry…gets basically slapped in the face. “An Overshot” seems like a excuse beyond anything…why? simple.

Look at Crusader now. THAT is a real overshot…the power granted and the GR push shooting up through the roof… Monk wasn’t so lucky and I dunno that much about them atm so…

The fact of the matter is, from my perspective it looks like Barbs where taking some of the lime light away from the 2 new sets for people to play, and they didn’t want a mass influx away from the “new” and gutted Barbs belt thus removing 66~67% of the damage to the build as a whole with the added rend Post-nerf.

Wizards and Necros got nerfed, sure its noted but the problem is it honestly did exactly nothing to the build and it still runs as the top RGK/Pack killer one shotting everything. Sure the new Crusader Set opens up a door, but completely contradicts the reasoning for the Barbs belt nerf. Barbs would barely be able to touch what the now “Big 3” can do…they scratched the surface of it and they got Old’Yellered faster than anything with now REAL reason due to the fact of…This Crusader buff being the real “Overshot” No Rhyme or reason exists for this at all.

So can the Dev team explain what their definition of an Overshot is? Why it’s perfectly fine to double the damage of another build and watch it take the mantle? What was the reasoning the math that determined the belt was “overshooting” is this “overshooting” the invisible ceiling they want till its the next patch where Barb + Whoever gets the set and then they can try to shine along with the rest? Because I wont lie that’s what it feels like. How its worded how things are now in he game rearing its ugly head, destroying definitions of words and reasons underlying something…

How can You ((Blizzard)) say you’re listening to the community; yet write out a community yet praise the help of another to help fix things then let the whole damage/progress thing spiral out of control. I don’t understand, I’m sure many don’t either. I don’t even post and this drags me out too because I feel that it’s absolutely bogus…

7 Likes

Sounds like there’s plenty of time now to reverse the Barb Lamentation nerf now. :thinking:

4 Likes

Hotfix it, literally make everyone happy w/o breaking the game!

3 Likes

Where there any DH players at the meeting? You are leaving us with nothing, several patches in a row.

2 Likes

“Barbarians were overtuned” didn’t sound particularly fully baked…

9 Likes

Are you forgetting 2.6.6 changes?
Captain Crimson’s Trimmings with UE
Aughild’s Authority with Shadow
optional Squirt’s Necklace, Echoing Fury (farming)
The theme of 2.6.7 (killing stacks) works for DH’s

No I am not. It is not something for DH only it is something for all class.

It seems you are fine with DH staying out of efficient 4 man groups for 17 more seasons.

What that did? GR number please compared to other classes.

Was still way behind necro in 4 man. Way behind other classes solo.