This Friday Please

Yeah how long ago?
The point being is that D3 represents one heck of a good deal for continued play vs further development and fine tuning.

Not like you have a subscription you pay monthly is it ?

3 Likes

" we promise better communication " … since 2010. :rofl:

5 Likes

Well, you know what? With you all being that open and nice, I’ll give ya that back.
I accept your apology, and appreciate your openness.

As a dev myself (Not Blizzard, I wish), I’d have done the same, sometimes do when I know things can be fragile (Despite all unit-tests, QA and automation, you sometimes take the measure of some “live-time”)

I bet anyone here would explode if they missed their record or achievement due some bug during season - so anyone coming with complaints about that gap, should rethink.

I haven’t been active here (Mostly social media), but started since Blizzcon, and I quickly came to appreciate your posts, tone and care.

Know that you’re loved back - if I could see it in a few days, those who’ve been here more than me, clearly see it brighter.

Ever since, I’m also passing those forward to my d3 community. :heart:

1 Like

So when you buy a game, and the company still puts out content say - 1 month after you buy it, and continues to do so - how long are they responsible for ensuring the quality of the updates?

Let that sink in.

In what instance does that game vendor become the subservient of the customer? :slightly_smiling_face:

We tried, once, to launch a Season on a Thursday instead. We received immense amounts of community feedback that that was not optimal; many people like taking the day off for the Season start, and that’s a lot harder to do on a Thursday than the end of the week.

We went back to Fridays and haven’t tried to mess with it since.

17 Likes

Hi Nev,

Did the crusader AoV come up in your meeting? Any hints on what the plan is going forward?

Didn’t anyone teach you not to answer a question with a question? What a shame.

Thanks for the answer! Hope your feeling better. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is there a fix on monk new set POJ coming? or it’s just another instant salvage set.

And about your meeting… anything to tell us? We are waiting for a good feedback from you. =]

1 Like

If devs decide to nerf sader, make sure they don’t touch its RGK capabilities, otherwise we’ll be stuck with another season of blighter fishing with thorn necro again.

1 Like

The play style of the theme could result in some similarities of playing like a thorns build. Don’t really want to see any other changes aside from a slight tweak to lamination belt, let it all ride and see where it goes. :wink:

I’m actually with the first guy. She’s sick or for other reasons she couldn’t do her job then she had to ask for back ups or the company had to provides her backups. That’s the must-have for any position in such a big company. I don’t say it’s her fault, but clearly we aren’t the ones at fault here for wanting proper comunication, especially after all the promises to “improve comunication”.

1 Like

A lot was discussed, but details are still forthcoming. I don’t want to give you guys half-baked information. Once I have solid stuff to share, I’ll let you all know. Will probably make that a separate, stand-alone post here on the forums for visibility.

19 Likes

Any chance we can get Fist of the Heavens in the 2 set bonus for the AoV set, and a revert on the Lamentation nerf?

Also, the development team needs to disregard false flagging on ‘OP’ from Wiz/Dh mains (or any class for that matter) trying to push underhanded agendas with bad data or raw conjecture. Class warfare should be against the CoC.

2 Likes

OK. Thank you for that! Looking forward to hear from you soon.
I said it before, but you’re stretching yourself up. You need to ask for backups or assistances from the company asap. We all know your works are hard and it’s became harder with the announcement of D4, and mistakes are inevitable, as the last one. We understand that and most of us won’t blame you but we won’t forget either. The mistake wasn’t lying with you but with the company as a whole, or at least the development departments responsible for the evaluation and descisions for those post-PRT 2.6.7 changes. And changes needs to be made so this kind of mistake wouldn’t happen again. Needn’t to say but the current states of D3 may directly affect the revenue of D4 and the whole franchise in the future.
Again, wish you best luck and health.

1 Like

Ok! At least we are having some communication, what makes us feel a little bit better about the situation.

Ty for your answer and hope to see good news!

1 Like

Well, you didn’t plan on getting super sick either. Unless you’re an alien from another world you probably aren’t going to move very fast when you’re running on fumes (or have several clogged pipes). I’m sure it didn’t help a lot of the players were (and are) really pushy regarding this season’s end. I suspect the lackluster theme this time around really made players want the new season ASAP.

*Crosses fingers for antsy players to get Gud Nooz™*

When the consumer stops buying that product is when the game vendor becomes subservient.

1 Like