There must be a way to change language on PS4

I’ve seen here I’m not the only one with this issue. I want to play Diablo 3 for the PS4 in english, but the game is in spanish. I am in Mexico, but I don’t want to believe you sold me a game predetermined in spanish. Where’s the logic in that? I want to play in english, there must be an option to do that. But if the little I’ve seen here is true, you are ignoring this issue. Please, you already have the game in spanish and english and several other languages, so please allow us to set the language to whatever one we want, no matter what country we bought it in.

Anyone else reading this, could you point me in the direction of some place where I can bring this issue directly to Blizzard? The support page seems to be only for PC, Mac or mobile, so where do I ask further info about this?

1 Like

How do I change the language on Diablo 3 PS3?
Click the Diablo III game icon and select . Select Game Settings. Under Text & Spoken Language, select your language of choice. Click Done.

How do I change the language on Diablo 3 PS4?
Sony support said there is no way to get the English version.

Reddit user:
I’m also from Brazil and managed to switch the language to English by changing all the accounts settings to English, not only the interface idiom, but also keyboard and every other language related input.

another Reddit user:
I had the same issue a couple of years ago. To solve the problem, I asked for a refund and only got the credits to spend inside the store, than I created an American account and bought the game (again). Now I have two accounts: one for D3 in english and my original one for everything else. Don’t know if you can still do that.

It works here for Xbox. Im from Brazil and the game language was spanish when Brazil location was set in the console. This was awkward. All my languagues are set to english and the game was always in spanish. Just when I change the location to USA and download again the diablo 3 changed to english.