There is no cow level

…but if there was, can we remove the penalty for killing the Cow King?

Always so much anxiety and hesitation playing in this non-existent realm, for fear of not being able to re-enter after defeating it’s alleged leader.

Thank you for considering

9 Likes

Agreed! There’s actually a large topic on this already too: Allow cow level to be made post-King kill

Feel free to throw your support there also.

5 Likes

@ARTPOP

Thanks bud, the more posts we get in that thread, the more we increase the possibility

1 Like

Yep, they need put a stop this udder nonsense. Give us the moomoos!

5 Likes

Hopefully our opinions will steer the developers in the right direction

3 Likes

Busted out a homonym, noice. :smiley:

shall we milk it for all its worth.

Steak your claim, Angus, for all the prime loot has been purloined and tipped against your favor.

I find it odd that there are no live female cows in this game since I dont see any udders on them. Furthermore, the cow kind drops stamina potions filled with … white substance… I will let your minds wonder on that one. :scream_cat: :laughing:

2 Likes

their is a cow level you just hadn’t moo’d on over to it yet.

I feel seen, but not herd.

I’m sorry but this company just seems “short staffed” for us treated as cattle.

So i’ve Herd.

20 chars limit.

Instead they could make it if you kill it (Meaning the actual last hit) then you cant form a cow level. That would kill any trolling and not stress the host.

The cow king is usually surrounded by a dense pack of cows. Area damage from random attacks can kill him. Its best to just have him be killable without the portal lock.

2 Likes