The Shadow's Mantle

Currently the 2pc set bonus for Shadows Mantle set isn’t functioning the intended way.

• While equipped with a melee weapon, the damage of your Bolas, Chakram, Fan of Knives, and Impale is increased by 6,000%.

This is currently not working. It currently adds the damage to everything instead of just the intended abilities.

EDITED TO ADD - TESTED WITH SPIKE TRAPS.

Easy to test. Wearing Nats 6pc set, and 2 pc shadows mantle. Enter rift, everything dies in half a second. Switch out the 2 pc shadows for anything else at all, enter the same rift, nothing dies. (I tested this on GR 120).

Tested with full set of gear, important items- Shadows Shoulder, Chest, and a 1hand mace (Sunkeeper)
Switched shadows shoulder out for mantle of channeling (Only item I switched) in order to drop the 2 pc shadow set, and now suddenly I can no longer kill things.

This is also evident when viewing the PTR Seasonal GR leaderboard.

Edit: PTR 2.7.5 | Known Issues - 1/31/2023 Didn’t see this was a known issue.

2 Likes

why should this be a bug? the shadow set has always had this with a melee weapon.If that’s the case then it should always be a bug. for me this is mimimi at its best. what can be is that the shadow set accesses strafe, that would be a bug.

Its a bug because its working for Traps, when it shouldn’t be. I highlighted the “everything”

Its a bug because:

Where the intended skills are only: Bolas, Chakram, Fan of Knives, and Impale.

Thats the bug, again its in the known issues tho. Maybe I just wasn’t clear enough with it since I didn’t state what abilities I was actually using. Either way, ill edit that in but its still in the known issues and they are aware.

1 Like