The Shadows Mantle Gloom bug

Hi, I’ve been using the 5 piece shadow set with ROG to get the full six piece bonus.

The bug I have noticed is that although Shadow Power is supposed to “last forever” it doesn’t. Of course I’m not talking about any interaction with Greater Rifts. I find Shadow Power will deactivate after a period of time and the majority of time after I finish I standard Nephalam rift.

This is more an irritation than anything, but shouldn’t happen. My friend who uses the full six pieces without ROG doesn’t have this problem.

It does, but it doesn’t affect all of the runes.

Well of Darkness reduces the discipline cost of casting Shadow Power.

Blood Moon, Gloom and Shadow Glide provide benefit whilst Shadow Power is active. As the 4-piece bonus makes Shadow Power last forever, so do the effects of these runes.

And that brings us to the Night Bane rune. This slows enemies within 30 yards for five seconds after you activate (or re-activate) Shadow Power. The 4-piece bonus of the set does not make this on-activation effect into a permanent aura. Even with the 4-piece bonus, if you want the slows from Night Bane you need to keep re-activating Shadow Power.

3 Likes