The new hydra set

I dont know why blizzard still adamant about changing the set when it underperforms with especially LoN or LoD set , instead of changing it to buff TV set instead they nerf it i have no idea why , do the dev even play the game ? or randomly implement cus it looks good on paper . After the PTR and still no changes to the set ( making hydra lose heads ICD is not a change ) , honestly i have read quite a few good suggested ideas for the set and yet as usual blizzard seems to fall on deaf ears.

True. The changes to the Hydra build using Typhon’s Veil and the new Hydra items comes in as a nerf by about 2 greater rift tiers to top players like SVR. To a player like you or me, it’ll be like four or even pushing five tiers less.

When it was already not going to be invited to groups too…

And when you say groups, you should mean just regular farming groups not even close to meta lol. I had to switch to LoD just to keep up in 100’s screw 120’s (which I eventually did with LoD).

Makes no sense to have been so tame with the new set, 1200% per was an insult after the 33% nerf.