The Knights Who Say Ni!

We, the knights who say ni! (TKWSN), have noticed that there is a serious lack of silly Monty Python quotes in Diablo III. We have therefore created a clan to remedy this dreadful oversight. Nothing more binding then a common enemy - well guess what, we have several:

• Confuse-a-cat limited,
  • the society for putting things on top of other things,
  • Judean people’s front,
  • and the popular front.

The latter two because the people’s front of Judea are our dear friends. Our clan is about having fun and spreading awareness on Monty Python.
Do you think you can afford not to join our clan? We are currently only on the European server. Romani ite domum!

P.S.: Germans can only join, if they got a sense of humor. Ni!

I have been saving up for this moment, so I would very much like nut to join your community.

yours sincerely
Squirrel Upatree (MP)
-member of palmtree (other side of the hand)

1. Is this an EU clan or US?
  2. Your father smelt of elderberries!
  1. EU
  2. Your mother was a hamster!

I’d love to join, but I live in the desert and I can’t find a shrubbery.

First, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with…
…a herring!

A forest? In the desert? My Brain Hurts!!!
Do you guys have PvP with a Fish Slapping Dance?

No! It’s not right for Lancelot’s idiom.

What if I want an Argument? or some cheese?
OMG! Would this be considered SPAM?

:musical_note: Spam, spam, spam ,spam…:notes:

No, not spam. Just an appreciation of a Brilliant Bunch of Loonies,

Do you have any parrots for sale? The one I bought yesterday has shuffled off the mortal coil. Sadly I’m a US player, but your clan sounds fun!

We do not sell parrots, but we do have a fine selection of cheeses. Welcome to the National Cheese Emporium!

I would like to thank the lesser honorary member; Mice Elf…

[EU here] If i’m to be honest, It’s been a while since i watched the knights that say Nii, but it seems like a really fun clan! Are you still looking for new members?

I never wanted to be a weather forecaster… I wanted to be a lumberjack… on the EU server. I think this would be perfect for the US, sadly, though…

“Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how’s-your-father; hairy blighter, dicky-birded, feathered back on his sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harpers and caught his can in the Bertie.”
-Eric Idle