"The game is no longer available to join" - party on PS5

Me and my friend both are on PS5 and tried to join each other but kept getting “The game is no longer available to join” when we select Join after receiving invite. We tried changing characters too.

Note:

1. We even logged in our Battle net on PC and selected same region to test. Still happening.
  2. We have two different PSN region accounts. So which one is Battle Net having issues with? PSN regions or what?

Would appreciate if someone had a concrete answer thanks

2 Likes

Same issue here, did you find a way to play?

No still nothing unfortunately. If this is any kind of region lock, Blizzard really needs to keep up with modern practices.

If you are on pc report it and they will fix you right up. If you are on console they will ignore you and you are just screwed. Me and brother got bug he got a response and a reset on pc. I got crickets on ps5.

Any luck, one of my friend is still stuck with this damn issue and we are running out of time : \

Been having same issue, no response on my post on here either or on Twitter.

Hey y’all,

Console cross region play isn’t active for this beta, but the devs want to add it in later. Thanks for the report. Sorry you’re not able to play with all of your friends, currently, but hopefully it’s helpful to know that we’re looking at console cross region support for the future.

1 Like