The game Diablo 3is not showing the progress of the seasonal hike

The game Diablo 3is not showing the progress of the seasonal hike. Clicking Show Seasonal Hike opens an empty window. A complete reinstallation of the game did not help. Installed the game on another new computer, there 's the same thing - an empty window.

Try this:

yes - error text, e.g. [PH], [!!! Missing !!!

Switching region Amerika - Normal
Switching region Asia - Normal
Return region Europe - also blank empty window
not showing the progress of the seasonal hike

The post Maskraider gave you a link to has half a dozen methods listed to try and resolve this issue. Switching region and back again is just the first one. Try the others.

It 's not about deleting the Blizzard directories with the cache at all.
I set up the game on a new clean computer. No Blizzard games (battle.net), no antivirus software, no firewall software. Format HDD disk, cleart new windows 7.
The same - blank empty window not showing the progress of the seasonal hike.
Switching region Amerika - Normal
Switching region Asia - Normal
Return region Europe - also blank empty window
not showing the progress of the seasonal hike.
Maybe it 's my profile?

Windows itself has built-in firewall. Some routers also have built-in firewall.
Have you checked them? (Although I don’t think it is your case.)

How about Method 3 “Run as Admin Role”?

Some players solved by setting up DNS. See Other Methods section.

Also, don’t forget to read the Extra Remark section. (Read the conversation on that thread for details.)

Hello,
I have the same problem. The season journey is blank.
I have tested all the methods :

• Switch region (season journey is functional in the other regions america and asia)
  • Run in administrator without firewall nor antivirus
  • delete all directories (appdata, localappdata, programdata). i even uninstalled diablo 3 and battle.net, clean the registry with ccleaner.

Nothing work.
Further more, i have tested on a friend’s computer : the season journey doesn’t appear.

Should i post a new thread ?

@casimou
I suggest reading the Extra Remark section too. That worked for two players recently.

Hi, thanks for the advice but I just passed a new objective (3 gems at lvl 65) , I have seen an objective appeared on the screen (conquérant 5/8) but the periple screen is still blank :frowning:

Sorry to hear that.
In the worst case, you could use the season tracker Diablo 3: Season 27 Journey Tracker to mark objectives you have completed, so that you can continue the journey.
The broken screen won’t prevent you from getting the credits.

Hello casimou :

The problem you are having resembles that from another player who also plays in French on Europe; see Season Journey and Achievement Bug [Solution] - #34 by Mohoo-2785.

In addition, both of you have HC seasonal heroes only. I also play (or played, I suppose) in French on Europe, but with a softcore hero only… and I have not had that problem.

Hopefully, someone at Blizzard is tracking this topic and trying to find common points between all the affected players… and feeding the info to developpers.

Hello,

I haven’t the problem anymore. I think there was a problem when I tried to master my set dungeon the first time : I have done it but it was not saved. I just mastered it agin and this time the objective is marked as completed and my screen reappered.
Thanks for your help and sorry for the disturbance.

2 Likes